In the Parks
No
You're right, even more progress has been made recently
20240617_093556_0000.jpg

Can't wait for Test Track's Track Testing Speedy Adventure

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
So, what's the over/under on the "design your vehicle" aspect returning? If anything, I'd love to see it removed (or pushed completely to MDE) just to give more interior queue space and the option for a more interesting interior queue...

wbostic12

In the Parks
No
So, what's the over/under on the "design your vehicle" aspect returning? If anything, I'd love to see it removed (or pushed completely to MDE) just to give more interior queue space and the option for a more interesting interior queue...
I think they’ve implied heavily that that part will be cut entirely. It was fun the first few times, but I feel like it almost seemed campy by the end of 2.0’s run.

Joel

In the new version, you won't be designing cars -- you'll be building them! It's straight to the assembly line of this actual GM plant for you! Get on the ride faster by meeting your quota!

vikescaper

I hope that the design portion doesn’t return. It became my least favorite portion of the ride with the whole bottleneck once you left the design room. I would almost rather have the space become switchbacks.

We did have fun designing cars and came up with some crazy designs over the years. I will not miss it, though.

Kirby86

I hope that the design portion doesn’t return. It became my least favorite portion of the ride with the whole bottleneck once you left the design room. I would almost rather have the space become switchbacks.

We did have fun designing cars and came up with some crazy designs over the years. I will not miss it, though.
Yeah it was fun the first few times but it definitely overstayed its welcome.

BagOfGroceries

I will be elated if that sticks around. I don’t think it will, so I’m waiting for the program to leak.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom