News Test Track to be reimagined

Brer Panther

I heard about that also! Both were on the table
They were considering turning Test Track into a Wreck-It Ralph ride? Dear lord...

Between this and the pitch for Soul in the Imagination pavilion, what other horrible IP takeovers of EPCOT pavilions did they consider? Did someone pitch a Tangled retheme of Living With the Land too?
Since it’s taking inspiration from Disney’s history with GM are they going to have a scene or two with the Universe of Energy dinosaur AAs or World of Motion AAs?
Dinosaurs are banned from Walt Disney World, and apparently the Universe of Energy dinosaurs all got scrapped for parts anyway (except for the pterodactyls, which were shipped over to Disneyland just in case the pterodactyls in the Primeval Whirl diorama need repairs).

I'd love it if the Sea Serpent reappeared, though.

willtravel

They were considering turning Test Track into a Wreck-It Ralph ride? Dear lord...

Between this and the pitch for Soul in the Imagination pavilion, what other horrible IP takeovers of EPCOT pavilions did they consider? Did someone pitch a Tangled retheme of Living With the Land too?

Dinosaurs are banned from Walt Disney World, and apparently the Universe of Energy dinosaurs all got scrapped for parts anyway (except for the pterodactyls, which were shipped over to Disneyland just in case the pterodactyls in the Primeval Whirl diorama need repairs).

I'd love it if the Sea Serpent reappeared, though.
Dinosaurs are banned from WDW. Are you being serious?

Moth

Oh the stuff I've heard....

Before it was set to be demolished, Innoventions had a Big Hero 6 layover toyed around with. Mission Space was going to be rethemed to Guardians before they settled on the coaster and using UOE as the sacrificial lamb. Wonders of Life-Inside Out plans, but yall probably knew about this.

The Land has been relatively spared, proving that it is the perfect Pavillion and without flaw.

Vclguy90

Because they're BUMS!!!!

And wanting to see how Inside Out 2 preforms right now.
aint nobody got time for that GIF

Homemade Imagineering

Because they're BUMS!!!!

And wanting to see how Inside Out 2 preforms right now.
I’m concerned if it does really well at the box office and they decide to shove it into Imagination once again (with Figment alongside of course). Let’s hope Wonders is indeed earmarked for a potential Inside Out attraction and plans to shove it in Imagination will remain dead. Of course Wonders makes the most sense for an Inside Out attraction but as well all know, Disney will never commit to anything that makes that much sense

Moth

I’m concerned if it does really well at the box office and they decide to shove it into Imagination once again (with Figment alongside of course). Let’s hope Wonders is indeed earmarked for a potential Inside Out attraction and plans to shove it in Imagination will remain dead. Of course Wonders makes the most sense for an Inside Out attraction but as well all know, Disney will never commit to anything that makes that much sense
Figment is a protected species. He's safe and will remain safe.

C33Mom

I've probably said it in here, but I like the car design motif of the current ride. I could spend an hour designing a car...3 minutes (is it less?) isn't enough.
I don’t want to spend more than 5 minutes, but I do like explaining the driving and energy dynamics to my kids and they love trying to focus on a specific metric to max out.

I totally get why other people don’t enjoy extra opportunities to stand around in the line. Would be nice if you had the choice to do the design or skip it.

Brer Panther

Dinosaurs are banned from WDW. Are you being serious?
The Universe of Energy dinosaurs were all scrapped for parts, and Dinoland's gonna be turned into Indiana Jones and Encanto Land. So, yeah.
Innoventions had a Big Hero 6 layover toyed around with. Mission Space was going to be rethemed to Guardians before they settled on the coaster and using UOE as the sacrificial lamb. Wonders of Life-Inside Out plans, but yall probably knew about this.
Well, I guess those aren't TOO bad...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom