News Test Track to be reimagined

DisneyRoy

Unless GM demands that they be substantive, I presume you're right. It's on GM's dime, so they'd have to ask for true nostalgia. Not sure they'd want it, though. They probably want it to feel futuristic. "Cutting-edge company" and all that.
As futuristic as it can be while still only containing GM in-house infotainment options. :rolleyes:

Captain Neo

Oh the stuff I've heard....

Before it was set to be demolished, Innoventions had a Big Hero 6 layover toyed around with. Mission Space was going to be rethemed to Guardians before they settled on the coaster and using UOE as the sacrificial lamb. Wonders of Life-Inside Out plans, but yall probably knew about this.

The Land has been relatively spared, proving that it is the perfect Pavillion and without flaw.

‘Ironically Inside Out retheme of Wonders of Life is like the one time where an IP retheme actually makes sense so of course that’s the one they don’t do. What a joke of a company

ToTBellHop

‘Ironically Inside Out retheme of Wonders of Life is like the one time where an IP retheme actually makes sense so of course that’s the one they don’t do. What a joke of a company
It’s a definite head scratcher. It is so perfect for a new Cranium Command that not even the current Imagineers could screw it up.

Last edited:

Ice Gator

It’s a definite head scratcher. It is so perfect for a new Cranium Command that not even the current Imagineers could screw it up.
What frustrates me most is that they had already cleared out the inside and refurbished the exterior of the pavilion. Even if Play Pavilion would have sucked, you at least would have had SOMETHING new there that I'm sure kids would have really enjoyed. I got the vibe it would have been like a modern version of DisneyQuest- little games and virtual experiences but without the extra upcharge. It's such a huge pavilion and there's so much potential to do something cool with it. But alas, it continues to sit abandoned.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom