News Test Track to be reimagined

SilentWindODoom

Everyone's excited for Wonders of Life coming back with emotions. I'm just here in shock that we coulda had Guardians without losing Energy? Space is my favorite ride in the park and I'd have taken that in a heartbeat. :cry:

DCLcruiser

I don’t want to spend more than 5 minutes, but I do like explaining the driving and energy dynamics to my kids and they love trying to focus on a specific metric to max out.

I totally get why other people don’t enjoy extra opportunities to stand around in the line. Would be nice if you had the choice to do the design or skip it.
Sounds like you're not into drawing or design? I used to sketch cars all the time.

While I know that there is a kiosk in the car-show gallery after the ride (which can be accessed by entering the exit), I don't want to waste LL strategy time on it. What I really want is the ability to design the car on the MDE app, and then have it saved to my magicband. So, I could spend my free time designing a car, and then get to the ride and just tap/download it to the kiosk.

Captain Neo

Maybe I am forgetting, but what does GM have to do with Universe of Energy? The farthest back I remember is Exxon for UoE.

Most of the Universe of Energy Dinosaurs are clones of the dinosaurs seen in Disneyland Railroads Primeval world section which are originally from GM and Disney’s New York World Fair pavillon. That Pavillion is the original inspiration for the Peoplemover, World of Motion and Test Track.

Horizonsfan

Most of the Universe of Energy Dinosaurs are clones of the dinosaurs seen in Disneyland Railroads Primeval world section which are originally from GM and Disney’s New York World Fair pavillon. That Pavillion is the original inspiration for the Peoplemover, World of Motion and Test Track.
Disney’s Primeval World was part of Ford’s pavilion, not GM. GM had a Futurama ride based on a similar attraction GM showcased at the 1939 fair. :)

Last edited:

Rich Brownn

Oh the stuff I've heard....

Before it was set to be demolished, Innoventions had a Big Hero 6 layover toyed around with. Mission Space was going to be rethemed to Guardians before they settled on the coaster and using UOE as the sacrificial lamb. Wonders of Life-Inside Out plans, but yall probably knew about this.

The Land has been relatively spared, proving that it is the perfect Pavillion and without flaw.
And the Land pavilion is the one place they removed and IP and replaced it with a non-IP (the movie)

Sorcerer Mickey

I’m concerned if it does really well at the box office and they decide to shove it into Imagination once again (with Figment alongside of course). Let’s hope Wonders is indeed earmarked for a potential Inside Out attraction and plans to shove it in Imagination will remain dead. Of course Wonders makes the most sense for an Inside Out attraction but as well all know, Disney will never commit to anything that makes that much sense
I mean, Imagination has a functional ride in it already, while Wonders is just sitting there rotting away. Why would they not add capacity?!

Homemade Imagineering

I mean, Imagination has a functional ride in it already, while Wonders is just sitting there rotting away. Why would they not add capacity?!
Theoretically yes that makes the most sense. Thing is, it makes too much logical sense for them to do it so they won’t. Not saying Imagination will turn into an Inside Out attraction w Figment, just that I wouldn’t be surprised

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom