News Test Track to be reimagined

norrsund

Primeval Whirl was put into seasonal operation in summer of 2019. I'm not sure when it operated after that point but it was announced that it wouldn't reopen once the parks came back from the Covid closure and was subsequently dismantled.
Primeval came back for one last time during the 2019 holiday season. I think I rode it for the first and last time in early December 2019.

Mark Dunne

Looking forward to this update, i still listen to the attraction music from the original theming, I'm kind of exited by this closure , just hope we don't have to design stupid cars anymore before we ride, I've just seem POV of Tiana's splash mountain, and it looks pretty great to be honest, so if they can give the same love to TT, should be a winner.

erasure fan1

Looking forward to this update, i still listen to the attraction music from the original theming, I'm kind of exited by this closure , just hope we don't have to design stupid cars anymore before we ride, I've just seem POV of Tiana's splash mountain, and it looks pretty great to be honest, so if they can give the same love to TT, should be a winner.
I am too. I was a big fan of WoM and I also really liked the original test track. Test track 2.0? Not so much. But the idea of combining parts of WoM and the original test track could be amazing. It's all in the hands of the imagineers. I am unfortunately not with you on the care to Tiana's. I don't think it meets what it should have been. That said, I'm sure GM has a lot of say because it's their dime. So I'm hopeful that they do it right. Of course they approved tron track so it's anyone's guess how this goes. But of all the re-dos, this is one I have the most hope for.

Captain Neo

Since it’s taking inspiration from Disney’s history with GM are they going to have a scene or two with the Universe of Energy dinosaur AAs or World of Motion AAs?

In the Parks
No
Last I heard, nope.

FROM WHAT I HEARD....

🦕❌
🐍❓
You don't mean...
1717533616883.png
!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom