News Test Track to be reimagined

Drew the Disney Dude

In the Parks
Yes
20240622_144353.jpg
20240622_144343.jpg

Behold... scaffolding!

Captain Neo

I actually think test track 1.0 is a better more coherent attraction than 2.0. I’m not a fan of the whole “interactive queue” to build your dream car and the interiors were even lazier than the original. At the least the original looked very industrial like your actually in a GM testing facility The 2.0 version is some vague your IN the computer program that designs cars thing.

neither one is as good as World of Motion though

montyz81

I am too. I was a big fan of WoM and I also really liked the original test track. Test track 2.0? Not so much. But the idea of combining parts of WoM and the original test track could be amazing. It's all in the hands of the imagineers. I am unfortunately not with you on the care to Tiana's. I don't think it meets what it should have been. That said, I'm sure GM has a lot of say because it's their dime. So I'm hopeful that they do it right. Of course they approved tron track so it's anyone's guess how this goes. But of all the re-dos, this is one I have the most hope for.
Its funny. The one ride that gets the right attention and is still aligned with original Epcot Center is the one ride that still has a sponsor. Maybe Disney Brass should go back to that model for the rest of the current Future World attractions save for GotG. That ride belongs somewhere else.

Last edited:

bwr827

Its funny. The one ride that gets the right attention and is still aligned with original Epcot Center is the one ride that still has a sponsor. Maybe Disney Brass should go back to that model for the rest of the current Future World attractions save for Goth. That ride belongs somewhere else.
Sorry, what’s Goth?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom