Test Track refurb???

WDWFREAK53

Simple White [Light Gray] shirts with light blue piping and a small logo containing the "car" on the exterior signage would've been fine. The giant "TT" logo looks tacky.

montyz81

I have a question. Is it possible that the city that was in WOM is going to make a return. I was looking at some old WOM videos and preview books and noticed that the city scene has the same tron like design to it. It would fit perfectly in this redo based on the concept art that I am looking at. Thoughts? . Look at about 8:45 of this video

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
What is futuristic for the 10's?

the 1920's:
sparklehat.jpg

HMF

I have a question. Is it possible that the city that was in WOM is going to make a return. I was looking at some old WOM videos and preview books and noticed that the city scene has the same tron like design to it. It would fit perfectly in this redo based on the concept art that I am looking at. Thoughts? . Look at about 8:45 of this video

The fact that it was probably demolished over a decade ago might prevent that from being a possibility.

djkidkaz

Signage was up this evening. The Chevrolet logo and Fastpass, Stand-By signs. As well as the tarp back up top of the outdoor frame structure. We're getting really, really close to open.

They have not added the new Test Track statue outside yet though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom