Test Track refurb???

janoimagine

I know that the internal date all final footage, props and property's have to be ready to ship to WDI from Design is November 1st. However Designers are notorious for being late. I know the footage and photograpy for the attraction is in final edit and retouching and getting ready for final audio.

t3techcom18

Seems the project is about a week ahead at the moment. The odd car has been cycled too.

For about it being a week ahead...I would like to hope and think so, yes. Certainly looks and feels that way.

As for the car being cycled...not even close, at least most definitely not at the usual show speed. Vehicle/track testing is happening in baby steps and that's not even taking into account some of the issues that need to be worked around/can arise and delay the process.

Long ways to go yet...

Atomicmickey

For about it being a week ahead...I would like to hope and think so, yes. Certainly looks and feels that way.

As for the car being cycled...not even close, at least most definitely not at the usual show speed. Vehicle/track testing is happening in baby steps and that's not even taking into account some of the issues that need to be worked around/can arise and delay the process.

Long ways to go yet...

We seem to be getting conflicting insider reports, here?

t3techcom18, sounds like you're working on the project?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom