Test Track refurb???

JWG

This refurb has been well concealed. Nothing new coming out from anywhere on it. Maybe Disney should make all attractions inside of a generic building shell. Really curious what progress has been made thus far.

aladdin2007

Sometimes I think the people who write that blog for Disney are clueless. It says shes worked on Pixar Street. Pixar Street? Its Pixar Place. I know its being nitpicky but to me it stuck out like soar thumb when reading it......anyway hope she will share some new info or include one piece of new art etc.

montyz81

This refurb has been well concealed. Nothing new coming out from anywhere on it. Maybe Disney should make all attractions inside of a generic building shell. Really curious what progress has been made thus far.
not to be cynical but I suspect that this is because it won't make as big a splash as RSR. When you don't have a lot to talk about, it's much easier to hide it.

RSoxNo1

Sometimes I think the people who write that blog for Disney are clueless. It says shes worked on Pixar Street. Pixar Street? Its Pixar Place. I know its being nitpicky but to me it stuck out like soar thumb when reading it......anyway hope she will share some new info or include one piece of new art etc.
Yeah, that's awful. Just posted, "What the hell is Pixar Street?"

WDWBryan

Maybe its been said previously but it looks like TT is getting the Tron treatment.
The new attraction and the artwork represent the digital age, and when people think about what the inside of a computer looks like, that's what you think of.

The robots are gone, but the smell is still there.

We talk a lot about being in the digital space, but it's still a physical experience. We're using a lot of new technology to tell the story, but it is still a dynamic physical experience.

:p

Alektronic

Here's an actual TT update, it's not much because not much is going on.

The building is full of scaffolding, they are still installing fire sprinklers.

They are running lots of new conduit everywhere, but not always in the right places. They would run some conduit in a trench and pour concrete and put up a wall, then a couple days later, they would cross cut the concrete and cut up the new conduit and move it and then the wall would move 4 feet over.

They are only working on one shift during the day, it doesn't seem to be in a particular hurry.

NoChesterHester

Here's an actual TT update, it's not much because not much is going on.

The building is full of scaffolding, they are still installing fire sprinklers.

They are running lots of new conduit everywhere, but not always in the right places. They would run some conduit in a trench and pour concrete and put up a wall, then a couple days later, they would cross cut the concrete and cut up the new conduit and move it and then the wall would move 4 feet over.

They are only working on one shift during the day, it doesn't seem to be in a particular hurry.

Strange. No sense of urgency?

asianway

Yeah, that's just SOP at Disney ... never check anything out, never worry about giving accurate info ... just simple.
Kind of like the year MNSSHP forgot to put Space Mountain back on the map of available attractions after it came back from refurb.

For a company with so many MBAs they don't vet any guest facing communications.

t3techcom18

Strange. No sense of urgency?

The report surprises me a bit, just because construction has gone to a seven day work week for a few weeks now. 3rd shift should be starting soon, so crunch time is indeed upon them.

I keep hearing that all heavy construction will hopefully be finished by the second week of September (if everything goes as planned), to allow for installation of the electronics, painting, theming, decals, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom