Test Track refurb???

wdwjmp239

I know so many people freak out about rides and attractions being closed at WDW, but seriously, every few years...maybe every five years or so, they NEED to be refurbished. It drives me nuts the state of many of the attractions at WDW just because they never want to have anything closed due to complaints or whatever.
When I visit Disneyland oftentimes SOMETHING is closed, but at least the attractions that are open are in AWESOME shape when I visit. So I miss an attraction on a visit...just another reason to come back another time and check it out! I'll take the higher quality over everything open but in poor condition anyday.

So true! Like you, I'd rather visit some other time and check it out than complain about the attraction being closed. Besides, part of their refurbishments is to fix any safety issues that may potentially harm a guest. So, refurbishments....GOOD!!! People complaining about them.....BAD!!!

WDWBryan

New stuff

crz4Q.jpg

This is making me sort of mad ive been anticipating riding this ride and when i go down the first week of october it will be closed. I guess i better come back when its up and running.

muteki

It has been a while since the last pic was posted, any changes with the exterior/canopy area recently?

New paint job looks slick, pretty much what I expected.

phi2134

Is it me or does something different about the car itself, the body style? I cant remember for sure, but I thought the old Test Track versions had a bigger "Trunk" or the seats were positioned closer to the front.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom