Temporary Huggles

DDuckFan130

towerfareak said:
Either way, you can still be in touch with your sexual side and comfortable with your sexuality without using toys.
I think so too...

And it's not like anyone knows how much in touch I may be with my sexuality...so....whatever....

:lookaroun

speck76

stranger said:
Knowing yourself better helps you direct him into the right places.

which is mainly why I am not a guy......nobody has ever directed me on what is good......so the efforts I have made in the past have been....well.....a good try....but nothing great I guess......

I like a woman that takes charge (and ties me up)

rainfully

speck76 said:
which is mainly why I am not a guy......nobody has ever directed me on what is good......so the efforts I have made in the past have been....well.....a good try....but nothing great I guess......

I've never been particularly sensitive in that area.

speck76

towerfareak said:
Either way, you can still be in touch with your sexual side and comfortable with your sexuality without using toys.

but why not use toys.....topys are fun...everybody like toys....from the time you were a kid.......don't you want to be a toys r us adult too?

stranger

speck76 said:

I guess women vary which spot is more sensitive than others. I hope you’re not the kind that refuses a good direction up once in awhile.

DDuckFan130

stranger said:
I guess women vary which spot is more sensitive than others. I hope you’re not the kind that refuses a good direction up once in awhile.
I hope so too....the north and south deserve some equal TLC I would think

:lookaroun

speck76

stranger said:
I only refuse things that challenge my safety or integrity

stranger

speck76 said:
I had a bad summer once.......that is all :eek:

besides that....general respect for people has kept me from worse

General respect for myself has kept me from worse.

Would love to hear about that summer in private. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom