Temporary Huggles

rainfully

speck76 said:
yeah....but I don't care....nature is nature.....you do what you can, but crap happens.....so deal with it......I guess

I usually like to "close up shop" when that times rolls around... at least for the first day or so.

speck76

rainfully said:
I usually like to "close up shop" when that times rolls around... at least for the first day or so.
you don't like a man to earn his
DETr.gif
:lol:

speck76

rainfully said:
And they tend to be better lovers. :D

yeah......but people can be taught to be good lovers......it is not something that is overly natural......I am sure the vast majority of women were not overly impressed the first few times of "loving"......but eventually, things mesh, and then good things happen (is that "disney board" enough)?

rainfully

speck76 said:
yeah......but people can be taught to be good lovers......it is not something that is overly natural......I am sure the vast majority of women were not overly impressed the first few times of "loving"......but eventually, things mesh, and then good things happen (is that "disney board" enough)?

Well, what I mean is, when someone is in touch with who they are that way, they are more likely to be more open and direct with someone in that way. Letting them know what they like and don't, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom