Temporary Huggles

dandaman

I've been sitting at the computer for more than 3 hours. I just ate at the next empty desk over whilst refreshing the page every 5 minutes :lol:

Guess I could've gone out and bought something, though, because he paid me in advance... oh, well. I'm not aiming to get shot at today. :D

dandaman

There's only 4 people that work here: my two uncles, and two ladies whom I've yet to meet. The ladies are off this week on vacation, and my uncles are down at some steel dock in Monroe (MI). They should be back in between 2:00-3:00.

Pongo

dandaman said:
There's only 4 people that work here: my two uncles, and two ladies whom I've yet to meet. The ladies are off this week on vacation, and my uncles are down at some steel dock in Monroe (MI). They should be back in between 2:00-3:00.

Now I understand. I wasn't sure why anyone in their right mind would leave a teenager alone in an office.

Also, I'd like to thank Steve for starting the Sea World section and merf for starting the "Hello, SeaWorld!" thread. It supplied me with my 700th post.

Woot.

dandaman

Personally, I'm an omnivore (meat & plants), but there seems to be a larger number of vegetarians/Vegans on the boards than I had thought. Didn't know Freddy was vegetarian until I read through it.

Pongo

dandaman said:
Personally, I'm an omnivore (meat & plants), but there seems to be a larger number of vegetarians/Vegans on the boards than I had thought. Didn't know Freddy was vegetarian until I read through it.

I think it's become the new trend lately.

I am a proud eater of meat. Though when I was four, I always said that I wanted to grow up to be a vegetarian.

dandaman

Now, I find animal testing wrong, but what other choice do we have? Until people can find other systems likened to humans, that don't involve animals of some sort, it'll keep happening.

P.S. I don't think the Nomads followed wild plant herds for food. :lookaroun

nibblesandbits

Pongo said:
Now I understand. I wasn't sure why anyone in their right mind would leave a teenager alone in an office.

Also, I'd like to thank Steve for starting the Sea World section and merf for starting the "Hello, SeaWorld!" thread. It supplied me with my 700th post.

Woot.
Congrats Luke!

stranger

dandaman said:
:lol:

Nice pick-up line, Nibbles :rolleyes:

Okay, if you want a bad pick-up line, here's one:
"Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too."

:lookaroun

Okay, I deserve a tomato for that!

speck76

stranger said:
Okay, if you want a bad pick-up line, here's one:
"Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too."

:lookaroun

Okay, I deserve a tomato for that!
smilie_bleh.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom