Temporary Huggles

DDuckFan130

stranger said:
Oh yeah, his thing!

Damn! :brick: That means I'll be talking to myself in May!
13_3_13.gif

:lookaroun

stranger

WDWScottieBoy said:
Good evening and good night! *huggles*

Good night! :wave:

I would like to go to bed soon, but my neighbor is having a loud party and I feel like it is right here in my room. I don't know if I should be upset because of how loud it is or because I wasn't invited to the party. I haven't made up my mind yet.

Connor002

stranger said:
I would like to go to bed soon, but my neighbor is having a loud party and I feel like it is right here in my room. I don't know if I should be upset because of how loud it is or because I wasn't invited to the party. I haven't made up my mind yet.

You could decide as both. :lookaroun

DDuckFan130

stranger said:
Good night! :wave:

Go with the latter :lookaroun...that way you can link it to the first option. They didn't invite you and they can't have the courtesy to at least keep the music down...

Or whatever :lookaroun

stranger

DDuckFan130 said:
Go with the latter :lookaroun...that way you can link it to the first option. They didn't invite you and they can't have the courtesy to at least keep the music down...

Or whatever :lookaroun

I feel like having a cat woman experience (have you seen CatWoman starring Halle Berry?) She comes into the party all bad a$$, turning the music off and stealing some guy's motorcycle.

DDuckFan130

stranger said:
I feel like having a cat woman experience (have you seen CatWoman starring Halle Berry?) She comes into the party all bad a$$, turning the music off and stealing some guy's motorcycle.
No I haven't seen it :lol:

stranger

Connor002 said:
Next call the towing company and report a car "illegally*" parked in his driveway.

*nudge, nudge, wink, wink :lookaroun

:lol:

Man, I could've used you when I was in high school! :lol:

The music is not so loud now...I think someone reported it or the party was a bore (in that case I'm glad I wasn't invited.) :p

I'm going to take a shower and go to bed. Night! :wave:

Connor002

stranger said:

And to think I don't even know these people. Imagine what I'd think of if I really hated them... :lol: :lookaroun :animwink:

Goodnight.

dandaman

stranger said:

Nah... he would've most likely incinerated you on the spot, given the chance, accident or otherwise.

All of his attempts against me are usually otherwise. :lookaroun

dandaman

BTW, I'm currently at work :wave:

No one else is in the office... :lookaroun

*declares office party/toga day, orders 5 ft. party sub*

tigsmom

dandaman said:

*Slips a huge salad into the order*

:lookaroun

Lil'mermaid

dandaman said:

Ooooh Toga days are fun! We did one at school and cause I'm awesome I had a black toga. :hammer:

*a la "Animal House" 'TOGA! TOGA! TOGA!'*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom