Temporary Huggles

dandaman

Hello, there, guys. Sorry about the family death, Doug. :(

I'm working for my uncle, for some unexplained reason and at the last minute. I'm just answering phones at his office tomorrow, from 8:30 to 5:00, with 1-hour lunch break, and I get to make $100. :D

Yikes. This is my first actual job (volunteer work aside). :eek:

Let's call in sick! :lookaroun

Connor002

dandaman said:
You won't get very far without this!

*holds up copter blade*
Do you really think it would be that simple. :drevil:

*evil laughter*

You are dealing with someone of greater intelligence and paranoia :lookaroun .
I always carry a spare ConnorCopter blade. :lookaroun

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
dandaman said:
...I'm working for my uncle, for some unexplained reason and at the last minute. I'm just answering phones at his office tomorrow, from 8:30 to 5:00, with 1-hour lunch break, and I get to make $100. :D

Yikes. This is my first actual job (volunteer work aside). :eek:

Let's call in sick! :lookaroun
Have fun! I have a babysitting job during the school year (I babysit a 6-year old autistic boy; the son of one of the teacher's.) And I get paid $5.00 a day, one hour a day, Monday-Thursday. $20.00 a week. :D Not much, but better than nothing. I'm going to try to find a summer job this summer.

*huggles*

dandaman

Fantasmic!329 said:
Have fun! I have a babysitting job during the school year (I babysit a 6-year old autistic boy; the son of one of the teacher's.) And I get paid $5.00 a day, one hour a day, Monday-Thursday. $20.00 a week. :D Not much, but better than nothing. I'm going to try to find a summer job this summer.

*huggles*

Wow. A six-year-old with autism? That must be deserving of more than $5/hour!

Connor, where's your job, besides government work and anti-government work? *huggles* :lol:

...and hitman, explosives expert, "de-fuser", "re-fuser", part-time pilot... :lookaroun

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
dandaman said:
Wow. A six-year-old with autism? That must be deserving of more than $5/hour!...
The job is not an easy one, that's for sure. I come home from school with a lot of headaches! But I must say, I love this particular teacher, and her son is really a sweetie. Sometimes he says the sweetest things like "Fred, I love you." That's the type of thing that makes my job worth the trouble.

Connor002

dandaman said:
Wow. A six-year-old with autism? That must be deserving of more than $5/hour!

Connor, where's your job, besides government work and anti-government work? *huggles* :lol:

...and hitman, explosives expert, "de-fuser", "re-fuser", part-time pilot... :lookaroun

I invest my money in the black market. :lookaroun

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Mad, I have seen the line before, but I musy say, your avatar is soooooo true!! :lol: :lookaroun

Gunna go watch some more TV. :lol:

*humpgles*

P.S.- I might not be on in the morning, as I'm going into the city to see Peter Pan! :sohappy:

dandaman

tigsmom said:
Congratulations on both counts! :lol:

:rolleyes: I take one every day, sometimes twice!

P.S. Flip back a page for the "job" details.

I'm going to watch "Robots" right now, so see y'all! Wish me luck tomorrow! :wave:

*huggles*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom