Temporary Huggles

Nemo14

Actually we did celebrate New Year's once in the Philly area with DH"s family (I think we were in Broomall), but we nearly got snowed in and barely got home in time for back-to-school.

Uponastar

Travelling over New Year's is tough. Before we moved to our condo we never did anything on New Year's Eve because we didn't want to drive anywhere. We had some really boring New Years! :snore:
Now all of our friends live where we do! We walk to each other's places. None of us are drinkers. Well, maybe one or two glasses of wine. :lookaroun But, even if you don't drink there's always the other guy you have to look out for. Being able to walk is so nice!

Nemo14

We only go as far as my BIL's house (1/2 mile away), but now that the kids are older, they're off with friends, so we spend the whole evening worrying about them. :veryconfu This parenthood gig just gets more and more worrisome!

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Morning *huggles*

Doug- Sorry to hear about the loss. We're here for you. :)
Nemo- Your Nemo avatar looks so....bald.....without his apparal. :lookaroun :lol:

diddy_mouse

Nemo14 said:
Good morning all! Anyone got great plans for New Year's. We just usually spend it quietly with family - pretty boring! :(

My hubby and I are hitting up the Kennedy Center for a concert and the New Years festivities afterwards. It'll be the first time I've gone to a party in like 5 years. Just picked up my dress yesterday :D

oh and *huggles* to all!

stranger

Fantasmic!329 said:
Morning *huggles*

Doug- Sorry to hear about the loss. We're here for you. :)
Nemo- Your Nemo avatar looks so....bald.....without his apparal. :lookaroun :lol:

:lol: It truly does. I guess nemo is going Nekkid for the new years. :p

Morning *huggles* :wave:

stranger

diddy_mouse said:
My hubby and I are hitting up the Kennedy Center for a concert and the New Years festivities afterwards. It'll be the first time I've gone to a party in like 5 years. Just picked up my dress yesterday :D

oh and *huggles* to all!

Who are you going to see in concert? :wave:

stranger

diddy_mouse said:
Its the National Symphony Orchestra...I've seen them once before. I think'll be playing some Americana stuff for the New Year.

That sounds nice! :)
You're lucky you have plans...I have no idea what I'm doing for New Years Eve! :brick:

nibblesandbits

Just popping in for the day...don't know if I'll be back later or not. So, *humpgles* if I am not back

MKCP 1985 said:
Hey guys. I just learned of a death in the family, so I'll be away from here for a little bit. I'm sad. Sorry to be a drag.

I am so sorry for your loss...:(

Oh and Brad, welcome back! We missed you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom