Temporary Huggles

stranger

MKCP 1985 said:
Hey guys. I just learned of a death in the family, so I'll be away from here for a little bit. I'm sad. Sorry to be a drag.

You could never be a drag! Sorry to hear about the loss and you know we’re here for you, Doug! :kiss:

Nemo14

Good morning huggles all!

I guess I missed a lot since my last visit - let's see now, bizarre foursomes, unicorns, perverted snowmen, flashing - what next?!!:lookaroun

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Good morning huggles all!

I guess I missed a lot since my last visit - let's see now, bizarre foursomes, unicorns, perverted snowmen, flashing - what next?!!:lookaroun

Sounds like a week of Jerry Springer! :lol:
Huggles Nemo! :wave:

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Good morning all! Anyone got great plans for New Year's. We just usually spend it quietly with family - pretty boring! :(

I usually have a New Year's party here for all of our friends. But, because the steps are getting difficult for some of our gang to manage, (We live on the third floor) one of our first floor couples will be hosting instead, and all of us will be bringing something. We always have a great time!

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
I usually have a New Year's party here for all of our friends. But, because, the steps are getting difficult for some of our gang to manage, (We live on the third floor) one of our first floor couples will be hosting instead, and all of us will be bringing something. We always have a great time!
Can I come?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom