Temporary Huggles

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
You're hopeless! :lol:

One more try! Have you tried talking to your mom and dad about this? I'm sure they'll tell you to stop worrying. Really, I hate to see you miserable over Christmas because of this. It is not necessary. Bottom line, kids come first. Good parents do what's best for them. That's what your parents did. No regrets. Let it go. Or you'll give yourself an ulcer.

ooohh...ulcers...now those are fun...:lookaroun

Seriously...discuss this with your parents as Dot has suggested. The talk just might surprise you.

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Really doesn't make sense, does it Nibs? Notice that the word teacher is derived from the word teach. :lol: Hence, a person that teaches!

DDuckFan130

Uponastar said:
You're hopeless! :lol:

One more try! Have you tried talking to your mom and dad about this? I'm sure they'll tell you to stop worrying. Really, I hate to see you miserable over Christmas because of this. It is not necessary. Bottom line, kids come first. Good parents do what's best for them. That's what your parents did. No regrets. Let it go. Or you'll give yourself an ulcer.
Doesn't always work when your parents tell you not to worry :lol:

But maybe it's because I worry too much by nature :lol:

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
ooohh...ulcers...now those are fun...:lookaroun

Seriously...discuss this with your parents as Dot has suggested. The talk just might surprise you.

Thanks, nibs! I think I might have an ulcer after dealing with Connor tonight! :brick:

nibblesandbits

Fantasmic!329 said:
Really doesn't make sense, does it Nibs? Notice that the word teacher is derived from the word teach. :lol: Hence, a person that teaches!

Oh yeah...I know exactly what you are talking about. I never really could understand the point of that. I mean sure, homework is an important part of learning how to do something...but if that's all a teacher cares about is making sure you do your homework each night, being a called a teacher really does defeat the purpose.

I can understand it if she taught the stuff in class, collected homework, graded a few problems from it, and then handed it back the next day, but if all she's really doing is making sure you did your homework in class (which I have had teachers like this) then she isn't doing anything.

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Thanks, nibs! I think I might have an ulcer after dealing with Connor tonight! :brick:

We all might get ulcers after dealing with Connor...but quite possibly for different reasons other than tonight... :lookaroun :lol:

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Sometimes it is good though, because it makes you more conscious to things that you might not otherwise think about. Sometimes I worry too much.

DDuckFan130

nibblesandbits said:
Wow...glad I'm not a huge worrywort...
Like Freddy said, it's good to worry sometimes rather than remain aloof to your surroundings. I'm just on the other extreme where everything worries me. Well, not everything, but a lot of things. But I'd much rather be conscious of what's going on than clueless.

Uponastar

DDuckFan130 said:
Like Freddy said, it's good to worry sometimes rather than remain aloof to your surroundings. I'm just on the other extreme where everything worries me. Well, not everything, but a lot of things. But I'd much rather be conscious of what's going on than clueless.

I'm a natural worrier too! I'd be really happy to fall in someplace between manic and clueless. I tend to bend more to the manic side. :lol:

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
You are absolutley right, Regina. My real problem is that I am scared easily. Then I worry about it. I also just worry about everyday life things.

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
I'm a natural worrier too! I'd be really happy to fall in someplace between manic and clueless. I tend to bend more to the manic side. :lol:
How do you spell maniac? :lol: I'm not sure. :lol:

DDuckFan130

Uponastar said:
It takes every kind of person to make the world go round :lol:

My mom is a little more aloof in certain respects, which is why we clash on the issue. Like our trips to WDW...my biggest worry has always been and will forever be our dogs. Especially now that we got our third one yesterday. Who's going to come take them out for walks? That kinda stuff :lol: But I don't let that interfere with my vacations either :p

nibblesandbits

DDuckFan130 said:

Well that's true b/c my fiance it seems like doesn't worry about anything...so I get the point...:D

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
My worries are more of death, serious illness, and other personal problems. I have rather bad family medical history, so that worries me. But I also worry about more day-to-day things like passing my classes, etc.

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
How do you spell maniac? :lol: I'm not sure. :lol:

You spelled maniac correctly Freddy! I spelled manic. Derived from mania. All this talk of craziness is giving me a headache. :hammer:
I thought this was the season to be jolly?! :xmas:

DDuckFan130

Fantasmic!329 said:
My worries are more of death, serious illness, and other personal problems. I have rather bad family medical history, so that worries me. But I also worry about more day-to-day things like passing my classes, etc.
Oh long-term things like that...I think about them but I try not to think about them too much :lol:. It's more the short-term things for me :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom