Temporary Huggles

Connor002

A half-hour break from everything except a good book and some cookies and milk: it's a natural cure-all. :slurp:

Other than the fact I haven't slept well in a while, I feel better.

Nemo14

Good morning huggles - getting colder and colder here, although they say it will be warmer Christmas Day (almost 50!).

Just read through the huggles thread from last night, and it sounds like everyone is going through pre-holiday stress. I know my family is - DH is up to his ears in school business since it is his first year as a department chairman, DS has way too much homework/papers/projects due, and DD is in a funk over the breakup of a 6-month relationship. To top that off, this is the first Christmas that MIL is in a nursing home, and DH, BIL, and SIL are not handling this well, and another family member/close friend is battling stage 4 colon cancer. I think we all need this vacation week badly!

Anyway, lots to do today, and I've got to get over to my pastor's house and hide some Christmas gifts there while the kids are at school. Stay sane (and warm) everyone, and let's not lose sight of the "reason for the season". Holiday Huggles! :xmas:

tigsmom

Lil'mermaid said:
EBSCOhost. Something from the Library (ours, not here), I had to put my card number in to get logged in.

Ah... so then I'm of no help to you.

HUGGLES

and get your work done!

barnum42

speck76 said:
Connor.....don't feel guilty about the cost of your education.
Connor002 said:
I can't help it. :(

Sounds like at case of "The Catholics" - I lost my faith years ago, but the way they program you to feel guilty about the smallest thing still ticks around! :lol:

Uponastar

barnum42 said:
Sounds like at case of "The Catholics" - I lost my faith years ago, but the way they program you to feel guilty about the smallest thing still ticks around! :lol:

:lol: Catholic guilt! The gift that keeps on giving!

Uponastar

Uponastar said:
:lol: Catholic guilt! The gift that keeps on giving!

Don't want to get any Catholics mad at me! :eek: Used to be one!

Seriously, religion is very personal - whatever your persuasion is.
I consider myself spiritual, not necessarily religious, but I respect everyone's beliefs. We all need to believe in something or someone.

tigsmom

Uponastar said:
Ah, you too, Mad?! Those were the days!

HUGGLES

Can't tell you how many time I got hit by little flying pieces of chalk :lol:

Word of advice...NEVER catch and throw an eraser back when it has been thrown at you for talking in class. :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom