Connor002 said:
*GASP*

Left arm... pain...
Tingley feeling...
Pain in chest...
Microsoft word frozen!

*keels over*

Frozen! As in you can't do anything except ctrl, alt, delete Frozen? :eek:

Oh my, I certainly hope you've been saving as you go!

nibblesandbits

Connor002 said:
*heavy breathing*

Ok, everything is okay now...

I may have overreacted a little...:lookaroun

nah...I would have reacted the same way. I hate when I don't save things on word b/c I'm just going along without thinking

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
I didn't even know who either of them was...

:lol: I vaguely knew of the singer. The other one I found out about when I googled the name. Now I'm beginning to think Freddy's putting me on!

figmentmom

Uponastar said:
You tell him, Mary! :lol:
But I guess that's a lesson everyone has to learn the hard way, at least once. I know I did!

*huggles* Mary! :wave:

Huggles right back! :wave: How are you tonight?

Lil'mermaid

nibblesandbits said:
Sorry about not getting into the Univ. of Tampa...isn't that the one you really wanted to go to?

No need to be sorry, you didnt do it.

Yeah, that was the school that I really wanted. Now I have to find a plan B for about a year.

Uponastar said:
Katie, sorry you didn't get into your college of choice. Things really do have a way of working out like their supposed to. I'm sure that the perfect school is just waiting to hear from you, as soon as you wade through those pesky admission applications. Good luck! :)

As far as Im concerned, UT is the perfect school. It had everything that I wanted and the best possiblities for a job afterwards. Instead of 4 years of college I'm looking to 4-5 1/2 years now. I just have to do better at the Community College for awhile and reapply.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom