Temporary Huggles

Lil'mermaid

Connor002 said:
My english teacher summed it up best:

"In grade school you had the stupid kids there to make you look smarter; but you guys aren't the big fish in a small pond anymore. You're going to have to work, and work hard."

There are still stupid kids...they just dont go to class as often.

Lil'mermaid

Connor002 said:
That is scary. :lookaroun

:p :lookaroun

Well it is. I'm a pretty solid student, my grades range from high C's to high B's most of the time, but often I'm the only one to have done the reading, did the homework, understood the lesson...and so on.

Connor002

Fantasmic!329 said:
Me too.

*sigh*

I created a new sport:

Watching the cheaters.

Once I was done my tests, I would sit and watch... it was great fun.:drevil:

It's also fun to watch the kids that won't cheat but panic because they're not prepared.

That is how I had fun in grade school. :lookaroun :drevil: :lookaroun

Lil'mermaid

Connor002 said:
It's also fun to watch the kids that won't cheat but panic because they're not prepared.

That is how I had fun in grade school. :lookaroun :drevil: :lookaroun

Theres this one kid in my math class that I've known since grade school who would freak out to the point of tears when we have a test. The teachers always tell him "You would have known about it had you been paying attention and not drawing or reading your comics".

Connor002

Fantasmic!329 said:
I usually read a book when I'm done taking a test or quiz.

My teacher was nice and let me do that, but no one else was allow a book once she caught someone who "just happened" to have some "hints" in his book.

Lil'mermaid

Fantasmic!329 said:
I usually read a book when I'm done taking a test or quiz.

I freaked out a student teacher doing that once. It was a test on stats and after I breezed thru it I pulled out a book about sabermetrics (baseball stats). It was the only test that I did better than a 75 on in that class all year.

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
My teacher was nice and let me do that, but no one else was allow a book once she caught someone who "just happened" to have some "hints" in his book.
As long you hand in your test, you are allowed to read at my school.

figmentmom

MKCP 1985 said:
I had to get offline suddenly just after posting that and wasn't able to get back on last night. I didn't mean to leave anyone hanging. It is a long story, and I don't have time this morning, so I will have to tell it another time.

I'm sorry. :(

I'm just making a quick appearance with *huggles* for all tonight, and then I have to go, so if I've already missed the story, here's a *huggle* just for you.

And another for everyone else. :wave:

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
*Snuggly huggly super specially extra great better than ever huggles for Dot*

*Snuggly huggly super specially extra great better than ever huggles*
copy and pasted right back at ya, Connor Sweetie!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom