Temporary Huggles

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Not too much. Just Social Studies homework. I have to write my own "I Have a Dream" speech, and explain whether or not I believe that MLK's dream has come true.

Loads of fun.

You?

Lil'mermaid

Fantasmic!329 said:
Not too much. Just Social Studies homework. I have to write my own "I Have a Dream" speech, and explain whether or not I believe that MLK's dream has come true.

Loads of fun.

You?

Just listening to some music and reading some fantasy baseball stuff. I'm waiting for dinner so I can change to get ready for court too.

Connor002

tigsmom said:
Some people are here and there is no green light, yet others have the green light and are not here.........:lookaroun

I'm always watching... :drevil: :lookaroun

I actually don't know how my green light works...
But I've notice your is never on...:veryconfu

Connor002

Fantasmic!329 said:
Have you been studying, Connor?

Yes...:lookaroun Just not as much as I could be...
You know.. study for 5 minutes... go to the bathroom... study for 5 minutes... go ask what's for dinner... study for 5 minutes... rip apart French copybook...

:lookaroun

Lil'mermaid

Fantasmic!329 said:
What's fantasy baseball? And good luck tonite!!!

Fantasy baseball is a game where people can pick their ideal ball team from all the players in MLB. Then you compete against people from all over the country with the stats that the players rack up during the week. I didnt do very well last season so I'm looking at some stat projections to start figuring out my picks for my team in the spring.

And thanks!

Lil'mermaid

Fantasmic!329 said:
Ohhh....I see. Now I understand Sherman (Computer Magic)'s signature. :lol:

And you are very welcome!

Yep, I played against him and he kicked my butt! I didnt draft too well last time around (I drafted all pitching but no hitting).

Connor002

Fantasmic!329 said:
I kinda study like this:

5 minutes of study, stare into space, 5 minutes of study, stare into space,...

:lookaroun

You're still in eigth grade... you could easily get away with:

Pretend to be doing homework, pretend to be studing, cram in 5 minutes of studing right before the test... :lookaroun

You can get by in grade school by just being smart... but High School has some work to it...

Connor002

Fantasmic!329 said:
Not in my school. Most tests you do have to study.....just not terribly hard. :lol:

My english teacher summed it up best:

"In grade school you had the stupid kids there to make you look smarter; but you guys aren't the big fish in a small pond anymore. You're going to have to work, and work hard."

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Very true. And there are some stupid kids in my class. But then there are those that are like really smart. I'm not one of them, but I fall closer to the really smart kids, luckily.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom