Temporary Huggles

Uponastar

figmentmom said:
Well, I don't like MY name, either...Mary - how boooooooring...wish my parents had been a tad more creative :rolleyes:
How funny! You posted this before I posted saying I wish I was a Mary! I just always loved the name! (My smilies aren't working!)

figmentmom

Connor002 said:
Maisous?
Marita?
Margretta?
Martini? :lookaroun

I was thinking more along the lines of Maere - very similar to Mary, but TONS more panache...or Hannah. I always loved that name when I was a kid, and it was unusual, too.

Uponastar

figmentmom said:
I was thinking more along the lines of Maere - very similar to Mary, but TONS more panache...or Hannah. I always loved that name when I was a kid, and it was unusual, too.

They're both beautiful! *sighs*

figmentmom

Nemo14 said:
No, actually I was named for the ship that my father came home from WWII on. I guess it could have been worse....

Yep...how about "Indianappolis" or even "The Old Rustbucket" :lol: Did he come home on the Queen Elizabeth?

Dot, I've always liked the name Dorothy! :wave:

Nemo14

figmentmom said:
My grandmother's name was Hannah, and I always loved that name. It's really popular now, but at the time it was pretty rare. I wanted to name my daughter Hannah, but it really didn't go well with my last name.

Uponastar

figmentmom said:

You're too kind. :lol:

If you're Mary Kathleen, You could be Mary Kate. That's pretty.
If you don't mind getting confused with an Olsen twin. :lookaroun

Nemo14

figmentmom said:
Yep...how about "Indianappolis" or even "The Old Rustbucket" :lol: Did he come home on the Queen Elizabeth?

Yes, apparently they used that for troop transport during the war.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom