Temporary Huggles

MKCP 1985

hope you feel better, Mad. We've all had a turn in the infirmary, it seems. :)

*Saturday huggles for all who want or need them*

:wave:

figmentmom

Hope you feel better soon, Mad! :(

It's foggy here - so wierd for January! - but we're supposed to get four inches of snow tonight.

Morning *huggles*, all! :wave:

Uponastar

figmentmom said:
Hope you feel better soon, Mad! :(

It's foggy here - so wierd for January! - but we're supposed to get four inches of snow tonight.

Morning *huggles*, all! :wave:

Morning huggles, Mary dear!

barnum42

Safari Giraffe said:
So Joe, will you be leaving us this weekend again? Do you only see your GF on the weekends?
The GF is in London today - her friend is understudy to the young lead in the West End production of "Mama Mia" and is spending this week playing the role, so a group of them have gone to see the show.

I was supposed to test ride a new to me maxi scooter:

suzuki_bergmanAN400.jpg

But on Thursday they said the speedo was broken then yesterday they said they wanted to fix an oil leak, but would get in touch with me today. They failed to do that.

Will be off to a friend's 40th this evening though :D

speck76

barnum42 said:
The GF is in London today - her friend is understudy to the young lead in the West End production of "Mama Mia" and is spending this week playing the role, so a group of them have gone to see the show.

I was supposed to test ride a new to me maxi scooter:

suzuki_bergmanAN400.jpg

But on Thursday they said the speedo was broken then yesterday they said they wanted to fix an oil leak, but would get in touch with me today. They failed to do that.

Will be off to a friend's 40th this evening though :D
that's a purty little moped :D

dandaman

Ugh. Final Summative Evaluation (final project) is engulfing my entire weekend. :brick:

This one's for Geography. I have to make "A Sustainable Community" poster. So far it's taken me over 2 hours to do the rough work poster, and I'm not even finished yet. :cry:

speck76

dandaman said:
Ugh. Final Summative Evaluation (final project) is engulfing my entire weekend. :brick:

This one's for Geography. I have to make "A Sustainable Community" poster. So far it's taken me over 2 hours to do the rough work poster, and I'm not even finished yet. :cry:
there is no such thing.....so leave the poster blank

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom