Temporary Huggles

Connor002

Nemo14 said:
So what AP classes do you hope to take next year?

Mostly AP an European History class... Other than that Freshmen can't really have any 'till Sophmore year, but you still have to qualify for them before they consider it.

Nemo14

My son is taking AP western Civ and AP Music Theory this year ( his junior year), and he's finding it quite challenging in addition to his regular honors classes.

Connor002

Nemo14 said:
My son is taking AP western Civ and AP Music Theory this year ( his junior year), and he's finding it quite challenging in addition to his regular honors classes.

I hear they're not easy, but the only two I think I would have trouble with would be Math, and possibly Science... other than that everything comes easy to me...

Connor002

Nemo14 said:
He's really enjoying them both, particularly the Western Civ, but the work load is pretty demanding.

I'm sure it is...
Sometimes I wonder what it would have been like if I had dropped down into the regular classes though...

Nemo14

He says the same thing, but I just remind him that he's where he should be. All the hard work and studying you do now will eventually pay off. Just the study skills and organizational skills that you have to learn in order to keep up with the demands of these type of classes will help you out tremendously in college and beyond.

MerHearted

Sasha Cohen is hot. :lookaroun

sasha.jpg

Lil'mermaid

Freddy, High School is so much better than Middle School. You can count the years you have left in school on one hand! And there are some other cool things, but I'm too tired to go in to it. :lol:

Nemo14

Speaking of tired, I've got to go get things ready for tomorrow (we have to build a model of the Panama Canal out of lego's for a 6th grade Social studies project), then it's time to crash. Good night huggles all!:wave:

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
I just finished watching "The Most Outrageous Moments." Pretty funny. :lol: Going to go watch some more TV.

Thanks for all the words of wisdom, Katie, Connor, and Dot.

Nighty-night.

*huggles*

speck76

Thank god for the end of a long week....

well...not really....I need to go in tomorrow and work on some stuff

I think I put in about 85 hours this week......but I don't get paid for overtime :(

after a long week....I only have 1 thing to say

wait

here it comes

almost

*tired*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom