Temporary Huggles

tigsmom

speck76 said:
Thank god for the end of a long week....

well...not really....I need to go in tomorrow and work on some stuff

I think I put in about 85 hours this week......but I don't get paid for overtime :(

after a long week....I only have 1 thing to say
wait
here it comes
almost

*tired*

HUGGLES

Put up your feet and have a Backscratcher or two. :kiss:

Connor002

Nemo14 said:
He says the same thing, but I just remind him that he's where he should be. All the hard work and studying you do now will eventually pay off. Just the study skills and organizational skills that you have to learn in order to keep up with the demands of these type of classes will help you out tremendously in college and beyond.

Hmm.. I guess so...
But you still can't help missing grade school, being a big fish in a small pond rocks! :sohappy:
:lookaroun

Connor002

Nemo14 said:
Speaking of tired, I've got to go get things ready for tomorrow (we have to build a model of the Panama Canal out of lego's for a 6th grade Social studies project), then it's time to crash. Good night huggles all!:wave:

Sounds interesting... too what scale?
Depending on that, it could be huge... then if you take into account the lake...

Connor002

speck76 said:
Thank god for the end of a long week....

well...not really....I need to go in tomorrow and work on some stuff

I think I put in about 85 hours this week......but I don't get paid for overtime :(

after a long week....I only have 1 thing to say

wait

here it comes

almost

*tired*

Yes, but at least you get paid... I'm working my @ss off and we have to pay them...
But hey, I guess if that's how the system works... :lookaroun

DDuckFan130

Connor002 said:
Ah... so it worked... I knew there must be someone lurking around...
Actually I just came :lol:

I've been helping to finally put away Christmas stuff...we haven't gotten the chance to put away ornaments and the village and stuff.

Connor002

DDuckFan130 said:
Actually I just came :lol:

I've been helping to finally put away Christmas stuff...we haven't gotten the chance to put away ornaments and the village and stuff.

Our stuff is gone already... the trees were getting too dry... and since we were at it, might as well put everything away...

DDuckFan130

Connor002 said:
Our stuff is gone already... the trees were getting too dry... and since we were at it, might as well put everything away...
Oh...we have a fake tree :lookaroun

If we tried to get a real tree to go up to our ceiling like the fake one does (7.5 feet I think) then the tree would cost a fortune :lol:

We were going to get one but eh, too much money :p

Connor002

DDuckFan130 said:
Oh...we have a fake tree :lookaroun

If we tried to get a real tree to go up to our ceiling like the fake one does (7.5 feet I think) then the tree would cost a fortune :lol:

We were going to get one but eh, too much money :p

We should get a fake one, considering it bothers everyone else's allergies, but they can suffer for a few weeks. :lookaroun

DDuckFan130

Connor002 said:
We should get a fake one, considering it bothers everyone else's allergies, but they can suffer for a few weeks. :lookaroun
Ah...that's the holiday spirit :lol:

15_1_58.gif

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Those Dunkaroo things are nasty. :hurl:

I have to go to some Home Show (companies advertise different home prodcuts; what I like to call The National Free Pen Convention) with my parents. Maybe it'll be interesting. Hasn't been the past 2 years that we've gone to them.

*huggles*

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Come on, you can do it.
Haven't you ever heard: "If Muhammad cannot go to the mountain, the mountain will come to Muhammad!"
Bring the TV to the computer, or vise-versa.

Don't leave me.:cry:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: *Splederificially Special Huggles* :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

It's so nice to be loved!
Now I wish I didn't leave.
Splenderifically Special Huggles to you, Connor Sweetie!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom