Temporary Huggles

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Yes, I think I am looking forward to HS although I will miss the school that I am in now, as even though most of the students will move on with me, there are several teachers and staff members that I love dearly, and will miss very much.

Uponastar

It's nice that a lot of your classmates are moving on with you. It will make the adjustment easier. It's hard to leave a place that has been a part of your life for so many years! You can always visit. But it's time to move on. It's really kind of exciting. Before you know it, you'll be off to college.:)

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
I think I am especially attached to this school because (although I didn't come to 5th grade) it is a K-8 school, and no other changes were made. The school I went to before my current one, I was very unhappy with. Students were (for a lack of a better word) cruel to me, and several teachers weren't exactly friendly. I love my current school, and will be sad to leave.

Connor002

Fantasmic!329 said:
I think I am especially attached to this school because (although I didn't come to 5th grade) it is a K-8 school, and no other changes were made. The school I went to before my current one, I was very unhappy with. Students were (for a lack of a better word) cruel to me, and several teachers weren't exactly friendly. I love my current school, and will be sad to leave.

It's hard to leave the people you spent so many years with (for beter or for worse), but you'll get used to it. It's both an end and a beginning. Make the most of it.

Uponastar

Kids can be the cruelest creatures. Sorry you had a bad time, but your present school must be really special if it helped you get over your prior experience.

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Some of the same kids that I had problems with (they go to a sending district for high school) will be in my HS. From what I have heard, they have changed their ways. :rolleyes: I'll have to see about that.

Uponastar

On a lighter note! Does anyone watch Dancing with the Stars? To my surprise I'm enjoying it! Master P is an idiot. I don't know why he even shows up.

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
Some of the same kids that I had problems with (they go to a sending district for high school) will be in my HS. From what I have heard, they have changed their ways. :rolleyes: I'll have to see about that.

There will always be kids (and adults) like them, Freddy. Just always be the better person. It's the best revenge.

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
That's what I have to tell myself: Be the better person. There are still some cruel kids. But like you said, there is always going to be a few like them.

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
I can think of better forms of revenge... but I suppose it's still the best "legal" form of revenge. :lookaroun

Very funny! :rolleyes: Still, as hard as it may be, what that type of person hates the most is being ignored. It takes the wind right out of their sails.

Connor002

Alright... The Great, Powerful, [Delusional] Connor will step in with his real advice.

But not yet...

I want something to eat... I'll be back shortly.

Uponastar

Well, my dears, I've off to watch some TV.:wave:
Have a nice evening.
Connor, Sweetie, if you should venture out, don't get lost in the fog.
I'll catch up with you guys tomorrow. :kiss:

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Well, my dears, I've off to watch some TV.:wave:
Have a nice evening.
Connor, Sweetie, if you should venture out, don't get lost in the fog.
I'll catch up with you guys tomorrow. :kiss:

NO! Don't leave yet. :cry:

Here, we'll bring the tv to you, then you can watch and be with us.

Uponastar

Popped back in long enough to say:
Huggles, Betty! :wave:
And Connor, I'll check out your advice tomorrow. :lookaroun

Nemo, try to keep things under control. :lol:

Edit: Don't cry Connor. I'm still leaving. My TV's hi-def.

Connor002

Uponastar said:
And Connor, I'll check out your advice tomorrow. :lookaroun

Come on, you can do it.
Haven't you ever heard: "If Muhammad cannot go to the mountain, the mountain will come to Muhammad!"
Bring the TV to the computer, or vise-versa.

Don't leave me.:cry:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: *Splederificially Special Huggles* :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom