Temporary Huggles

nibblesandbits

MKCP 1985 said:
The shame of it all! I have always thought you have shown the highest of class and on the day you had none, I was dead and without one dollar bills. My bad luck.

eh...it was Friday the 13...maybe my class will restore tomorrow?

By the way...how'd you know I stole your money??? :lol: :lookaroun

figmentmom

MKCP 1985 said:
Greetings everyone, just home from the hospital. Thanks for the CPR, Giraffe. The blue tongue was an extra nice touch. :kiss:

Unfortunately, they pronounced me quite dead at the hospital. Knife to the heart, buried to the hilt. It was quite terrible.

You should have seen the shock on the doctors' faces when I sat up and asked what was for dinner. Lucky for me, I am a heartless man. (or so I have been told on many occasions) :D

*razzberry* to anyone who said my being murdered is nothing out of the ordinary. Thanks a lot for that!

Wow - so you really HAVE been where no man has been before, huh? How was it?

Connor002

MKCP 1985 said:
Greetings everyone, just home from the hospital. Thanks for the CPR, Giraffe. The blue tongue was an extra nice touch. :kiss:

Unfortunately, they pronounced me quite dead at the hospital. Knife to the heart, buried to the hilt. It was quite terrible.

You should have seen the shock on the doctors' faces when I sat up and asked what was for dinner. Lucky for me, I am a heartless man. (or so I have been told on many occasions) :D

*razzberry* to anyone who said my being murdered is nothing out of the ordinary. Thanks a lot for that!

Excelent...

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
No point! Just thought I'd mention it! :lol:
Anyway, if you're anything like me, you need a vacation after the vacation when you go to WDW. So this long weekend should be nice for you.
Actually, I am! A vacation to Disney can REALLY wear a person out.

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Yay! :sohappy:

Wait, I gave out three huggles... someone's ungrateful :fork:
:lookaroun

Already did huggle you, Connor Sweetie!
But who can resist a snuggle-huggle. Right back at ya, darlin'. :kiss:

MKCP 1985

figmentmom said:
Wow - so you really HAVE been where no man has been before, huh? How was it?
Well, I got up to the pearly gates and saw St. Peter. He had a radiant glow and a big smile. I arrived along with three preachers and two social workers. I was a bit unnerved when St. Peter ignored all of them and treated me like a V.I.P. He took me up to a large mansion on a hill, overlooking all of Heaven. I walked out to a balcony off the master suite and saw the group of preachers and social workers asking St. Peter why they were being assigned small studio apartments.

Can you believe this? He told them, "We get people from your profession every single day - Heaven is full of preachers and social workers, but getting someone from Doug's profession is so very rare! He's the first in ages!"

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
Actually, I am! A vacation to Disney can REALLY wear a person out.

But it's such a nice tired! . . . sigh.
I was looking at some pics today and got so nostalgic I could hardly stand it!
And I was just there in October! :lol:
That place certainly does cast a spell! . . . sigh . . . again.

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
But it's such a nice tired! . . . sigh.
I was looking at some pics today and got so nostalgic I could hardly stand it!
And I was just there in October! :lol:
That place certainly does cast a spell! . . . sigh . . . again.
Yeah...it's so darn magical! I think they put something in the water! :lol:

nibblesandbits

Well all, I'm off for the evening...me and what's-his-face are going out to dinner with a friend of mine from elementary school. So, I will talk to you all tomorrow!

*huggles*

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
Well all, I'm off for the evening...me and what's-his-face are going out to dinner with a friend of mine from elementary school. So, I will talk to you all tomorrow!

*huggles*

Bye Nibs! Have fun! Have ice cream for dessert. Chocolate!
*huggles*

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:

*huggles*

Dam what's-his-face...:fork:
Oh, I mean...
Have a nice time! :lookaroun

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: *special snuggly huggles* :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom