Temporary Huggles

figmentmom

Connor002 said:
Caught with you back to the wall...
Nowhere to run... :lookaroun

Ahem...my back is to the hidden door, which I have quickly opened by a flick of my thumb to the spring hidden in the third brick to the right of my hand. :wave:

Uponastar

figmentmom said:
Ahem...my back is to the hidden door, which I have quickly opened by a flick of my thumb to the spring hidden in the third brick to the right of my hand. :wave:

Figment Mom . . . Superhero!!!

Uponastar

figmentmom said:
Are you SURPRISED?!?:eek:

Not at all! In fact, I always suspected that behind that mild-mannered demeanor lurked a woman of mystery, cunning and boundless courage.

Not to mention a kick-butt superhero outfit that would put WonderWoman to shame. ;)

MKCP 1985

Greetings everyone, just home from the hospital. Thanks for the CPR, Giraffe. The blue tongue was an extra nice touch. :kiss:

Unfortunately, they pronounced me quite dead at the hospital. Knife to the heart, buried to the hilt. It was quite terrible.

You should have seen the shock on the doctors' faces when I sat up and asked what was for dinner. Lucky for me, I am a heartless man. (or so I have been told on many occasions) :D

*razzberry* to anyone who said my being murdered is nothing out of the ordinary. Thanks a lot for that!

MKCP 1985

nibblesandbits said:
I didn't have class today!
The shame of it all! I have always thought you have shown the highest of class and on the day you had none, I was dead and without one dollar bills. My bad luck.

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
And your point???

No point! Just thought I'd mention it! :lol:
Anyway, if you're anything like me, you need a vacation after the vacation when you go to WDW. So this long weekend should be nice for you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom