Temporary Huggles

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
:lookaroun Connor, Danny, and I started *huggling* at about the same time. And Dot and Betty came around the same time. Hmmm, I wonder. :lookaroun

Seriously! :eek:
I am amazed to read this, because I remember feeling like everyone else knew the ropes and I was the only newbie. :lol: How comforting to know we were all in the same boat, together.
It does appear that we have discouraged new membership, doesn't it? :lookaroun
We certainly don't mean to!
To any lurkers: Join the fun! The more the merrier!

figmentmom

Uponastar said:
Mary, I just noticed that you've been around here awhile!
Have you been a huggler the whole time?

Not the whole time, but I've been here quite a while...I'm just a tad bolder about it now! :lol:

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Nibs, I just read back over a few pages just to catch up on today's shenanigans. I don't know how you could take 30 pages of the foolishness we put up here, all in one sitting. But, it is nice foolishness. :)

Welcome back to Huggles! :wave:
You know...I don't know how I put up with reading it either... :D

And thanks for welcoming me back!

figmentmom

nibblesandbits said:
You know...I don't know how I put up with reading it either... :D

And thanks for welcoming me back!

I have a hard time catching up from evening to evening, since I rarely have the chance to post during the day. I don't think I'd even try to catch up a week's worth of posts! :lol:

And welcome back! :wave:

Nemo14

Eveneing huggles all!
Been catching up on all the huggles news, and I must confess it took me a long time to join in too! I guess we're all more alike than we realized! :wave:

Uponastar

figmentmom said:
Not the whole time, but I've been here quite a while...I'm just a tad bolder about it now! :lol:

I know what you mean. I sort of eased into it slowly myself. In real life I am a bit more on the quiet side. It's really nice to come in here and be a little more of an extrovert.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom