Temporary Huggles

dandaman

Mmmmm. Stick.

IMG_5041_4.JPG

nibblesandbits

barnum42 said:
Weekends are often spent at the GF's, so I don't spend a lot of time on-line. The huggle thread can be tricky to catch up on after a few days :lol:

Try catching up on like 5 days worth of conversation...I think I read through 30 pages, at least.

nibblesandbits

Connor002 said:
Where did you find the time? :lol:

*special snuggle cuddle puppy huggles*
I actually had some last night. I wanted to catch up on my huggles before I started writing my trip report.

Oooh...puppy huggles...wait...stop licking... :lookaroun

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Nibbles!! Welcome back!

Did anyone else notice that we never have any new-comers to Huggles? I wonder if we're too scary. :lookaroun Connor, Danny, and I started *huggling* at about the same time. And Dot and Betty came around the same time. Hmmm, I wonder. :lookaroun

nibblesandbits

Fantasmic!329 said:
Nibbles!! Welcome back!

Did anyone else notice that we never have any new-comers to Huggles? I wonder if we're too scary. :lookaroun Connor, Danny, and I started *huggling* at about the same time. And Dot and Betty came around the same time. Hmmm, I wonder. :lookaroun
Thanks Freddy.

You know, I think the reason why newbies don't join us is because

1. They don't know what goes on in here and are too scared to find out

and

2. They are scared to jump into the conversation since we all know each other so well...

I think that's how I felt before I first decided to join all this fun...

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
#2 for me too! Then I realized how accepting everyone was, and what do you know? Now I spend more time *huggling* then I do anywhere else on WDWMagic!! :lol:

nibblesandbits

Fantasmic!329 said:
#2 for me too! Then I realized how accepting everyone was, and what do you know? Now I spend more time *huggling* then I do anywhere else on WDWMagic!! :lol:
Me too. I used always check my email to see if I had any responses to threads that I posted in...but now, I'm constantly checking to see what's going on in the huggle thread. I can't believe I missed out on this for so long!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom