Temporary Huggles

stranger

Uponastar said:
Thank you, Barnum! I love it when you pop in here! We don't hear from you often enough!

About the puppy thing - I think the connotation's the same here as well! :lookaroun

Yup, it is! Those puppies sure have a lot of nicknames. :p

Hi Upo! I kind of like the nickname Upo, so if you don't mind me calling you that...:wave:

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

Pretty much the same reaction I used to get from my kids before they'd start giggling. I guess I don't pull off the stern mom thing very well.

Uponastar

stranger said:
Yup, it is! Those puppies sure have a lot of nicknames. :p

Hi Upo! I kind of like the nickname Upo, so if you don't mind me calling you that...:wave:

Uh oh! Upo's fine with me, but Connor and Dan seem to have an aversion to it. :lol:

Uponastar

stranger said:
Women's breast...yeah I tried thinking of a cute way of saying it, but couldn't think of anything. :lookaroun :lol:

This connotation is frequently used by Karen on "Will and Grace" a show which, imo, ceased being funny a long time ago. But, anyway, that's why I knew what it meant. I don't think I've heard an actual person use the term.

figmentmom

Uponastar said:
I know what you mean. I sort of eased into it slowly myself. In real life I am a bit more on the quiet side. It's really nice to come in here and be a little more of an extrovert.

Well said!! That's exactly how I feel. :D

Nemo14

I totally agree with you about "Will & Grace". The first season was very funny, but after that it just went rapidly down hill!

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
This connotation is frequently used by Karen on "Will and Grace" a show which, imo, ceased being funny a long time ago. But, anyway, that's why I knew what it meant. I don't think I've heard an actual person use the term.
Wow...in all that time I've been watching W&G I never noticed that reference...huh. Thanks for filling me in Roxxy. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom