Temporary Huggles

nibblesandbits

Nemo14 said:
Eveneing huggles all!
Been catching up on all the huggles news, and I must confess it took me a long time to join in too! I guess we're all more alike than we realized! :wave:
So I guess the moral of this story is that if there are any lurkers out there who may be reading these posts, don't be afraid to join in all the fun...we don't bite! :D

nibblesandbits

figmentmom said:
I have a hard time catching up from evening to evening, since I rarely have the chance to post during the day. I don't think I'd even try to catch up a week's worth of posts! :lol:

And welcome back! :wave:
Well, I wanted to really get caught up...usually if I'm gone a while, I don't try to get caught up, but I wanted to see what the topics of discussion were while I was gone.

Oh and thanks for the welcome, Mary!!!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Eveneing huggles all!
Been catching up on all the huggles news, and I must confess it took me a long time to join in too! I guess we're all more alike than we realized! :wave:

I guess people naturally gravitate to others with similar personalities, even in the forums. I guess you could pretty much hide the real you on a site like this. If you really wanted to. But, I think, in the little chats we have here, tbe real us comes through. Because that's what we are - real. I think that discourages those with different agendas. They wouldn't like it here.
Am I making sense? :lol:

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
I guess people naturally gravitate to others with similar personalities, even in the forums. I guess you could pretty much hide the real you on a site like this. If you really wanted to. But, I think, in the little chats we have here, tbe real us comes through. Because that's what we are - real. I think that discourages those with different agendas. They wouldn't like it here.
Well put Dot! So what you're saying is that with the possible exception of Connor, we're all alike!

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
You're making more sense than you think you are. Perfect sense.

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Hey! What happened to homework! *puts on stern mom voice, hands on hips, foot tapping* Young man, get to work!

:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom