Temporary Huggles

stranger

Wilt Dasney said:
I'm like the wacky sitcom neighbor who always bursts through the front door when somebody gives a setup line, like "but WHO do we know who would be stupid enough to wear a Dolly Parton wig and beg businessmen for nickels on the corner in the middle of a snowstorm??"

BJ would!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :lookaroun

Wilt Dasney

stranger said:
BJ would!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :lookaroun
Scene after I burst in:

*audience cheers and claps wildly..I try not to stare at the camera and look uncomfortable as applause dies*

"Hey, guys..what were you just talking about? Umm...why is everybody looking at me?"

*fade to BJ on corner in platinum wig and high heels in 15 degree weather*

"Man...I am soooo moving to another apartment when my lease is up!"

Wilt Dasney

stranger said:
It has been a good while since we've had your good nekkid self in here. :lol:
I thought you had earned a little nekkid time with Uncle BJ, since you're all such good boys and girls. :lookaroun

stranger

Wilt Dasney said:
Scene after I burst in:

*audience cheers and claps wildly..I try not to stare at the camera and look uncomfortable as applause dies*

"Hey, guys..what were you just talking about? Umm...why is everybody looking at me?"

*fade to BJ on corner in platinum wig and high heels in 15 degree weather*

"Man...I am soooo moving to another apartment when my lease is up!"

*Cue audience cheers Married with Children style*

:lol: :lol:

I thought you had earned a little nekkid time with Uncle BJ, since you're all such good boys and girls. :lookaroun

Are we? :veryconfu :lookaroun

MerHearted

Silly Penguins!!! :lol:

Last night...

Vince: I wonder how my Penguins are doing? *checks Yahoo! Sports* They're actually winning 3-0? Oh wow, I gotta listen to this. *turns on radio*

Montreal: *quickly scores 4 goals*

Vince: $@^%$!%$*$&@$@%(*!($#%#$!!! That's it, I'm watching TV.

Penguins: *score 3 more goals and win 6-4*

:lookaroun :brick: :lol:

figmentmom

Hump Day *huggles* to all! :wave:

The hubby is a little green today...must be one of those intestinal things going around...can I have some of that chicken soup from last night, if there's any left?

...and no, MY homemade chicken soup will NOT make him feel any better...quite the opposite, in fact... :lol:

Nemo14

figmentmom said:
Hump Day *huggles* to all! :wave:

The hubby is a little green today...must be one of those intestinal things going around...can I have some of that chicken soup from last night, if there's any left?

...and no, MY homemade chicken soup will NOT make him feel any better...quite the opposite, in fact... :lol:
*reheats last night's chicken soup*
Hope this helps!

Nemo14

Looks like Steve's been busy taking down all the holiday decorations and putting them away 'til next year.

*helps carry the boxes up to the attic*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom