Temporary Huggles

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
:lol: That's good to know that maybe it's not me. Yes, it only took a year+ 9 days for DH to do this ( and he has a master's degree in technology!). I think he realized that since he was home again today ( snow day :fork:), that I'd probably have to kill him if he didn't do something productive! :lol::lol::lol:

Of course, the old computer now sits here in the living room waiting for DS to clean hjis room enough to make room for it! :confused:

Oh no! :lol:
When you live with a male, it's a never ending circle of things waiting to be moved from one place to another. :hammer:

Pongo

Uponastar said:
Might not be your computer, Nemo! (Huggles!)
I just had a devil of a time getting on here! I'm thinking the internet may be slow this evening. Anyway, congrats on finally getting that box out of your living room! :lol:

New avatar? Thumbs up.

Uponastar

figmentmom said:
Same here, Dot. :wave:

You too, Mary? Huggles by the way!
Actually, I've had trouble getting on to WDWMAGIC specifically. The first page opens then Internet Explorer becomes unresponsive. It takes at least two or three exits and retries till I get in. Oh, the joys of the internet! :lol:

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
My throat hurts. :( Has all day, too. My mom had to go to my HS Orientation (parents only; students & parents go together next week to decide on classes and whatnot) so my dad and I had dinner by ourselves tonite. He bought me this really :hurl: mac & cheese from the butcher's shop. I took one bite and spit it right out. Gross! :hurl: Maybe it was disgusting, or maybe my throat is acting up. Dunno.

*huggles*

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Oh no! :lol:
When you live with a male, it's a never ending circle of things waiting to be moved from one place to another. :hammer:
True, in fact he's usually one of those things!!!

Pongo

Fantasmic!329 said:
My throat hurts. :( Has all day, too. My mom had to go to my HS Orientation (parents only; students & parents go together next week to decide on classes and whatnot) so my dad and I had dinner by ourselves tonite. He bought me this really :hurl: mac & cheese from the butcher's shop. I took one bite and spit it right out. Gross! :hurl: Maybe it was disgusting, or maybe my throat is acting up. Dunno.

*huggles*

I think it was the mac and cheese.

Feel better. Take some echinachea. Or however that crazy herb spelled.

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:

*huggles*

*pops some homemade chicken soup in the microwave for Freddy*
We'll get you fixed up real fast. Feel better Huggles!

Nemo14

We had homemade chicken soup for dinner tonight - I think there's some left if you think it will help.

*feel-better-huggles*

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
Thanks Nemo...I mean Betty. :lol: For whatever reason, chicken soup (the most plain of all soups) really doesn't appeal to me.

*huggles* all

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
Thanks Nemo...I mean Betty. :lol: For whatever reason, chicken soup (the most plain of all soups) really doesn't appeal to me.

*huggles* all

Chicken soup plain! :eek:

Not the good stuff! Nemo Betty and I know of what we speak! :lol:

Nemo14

Fantasmic!329 said:

*huggles* all
How about some ice cream instead?

*sneaks the ice cream out of Dot's freezer*

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
How about some ice cream instead?

*sneaks the ice cream out of Dot's freezer*

Best to remove the source of temptation, I guess. :cry:
And, since I can't eat it anyway, I'm glad to offer it to Freddy for his sore throat.
Freddy, how does some Breyer's (don't know if you're familiar with the brand, but it is awesome!) chocolate or peach?

DDuckFan130

Uponastar said:
And, since I can't eat it anyway, I'm glad to offer it to Freddy for his sore throat.
Freddy, how does some Breyer's (don't know if you're familiar with the brand, but it is awesome!) chocolate or peach?
Mmm...Breyer's :slurp:

Pongo

Uponastar said:

Peach ice cream?

Never heard of that.

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Peach ice cream?

Never heard of that.

Serious Luke? :eek:
It's great! I have to be in the mood for fruit ice cream. I tend to prefer Chocolate and Butter Almond. But Breyers has great fruit ice cream. Strawberry, peach, cherry vanilla and pineapple (don't know for sure that they still make pineapple, but it was yummy!)
Never had peach? You are missing something!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom