TEAM REALITY BRAINSTORMING THREAD

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Watch every martins vids like I did and then feel bad about all the bad decisions disney did to rides you never been on!
63CA234D-E6E8-499D-92A6-54FE1F459405.png

Got my opening day playlist on right now!
Yeahhhhh, the dismantling of EPCOT Center is absolutely depressing. (And I actually got to experience these, albeit I was very, very young).

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Since it looks like the finalist debate is between Geology and Weather, it’s worth pointing out that I’m not above spying on other teams.

Team Space has already settled on Weather/Sky.

(They’ve actually been tagging me to be sure they don’t accidentally duplicate anything from DisneySky. So they sort of told me.)
We absolutely should be spying and if another team is settled on Weather as a major focus I think that should veto that theme from our project lol

creeping secret agent GIF by Manny404

I just had a thought. Hear me out.

Our pavilion can change as much or as little as we want it to....

What if we start it out with a more “hard science” type of attraction (Geo/Weather) and evolve it into a more abstract/artsy concept later on (elements)?
I was picturing elements as a "hard science" pavilion. But I do like the idea of changing focus.

Start with Geology (Mysteries of the Earth?) in EPCOT and have it evolve into Elements (Mysteries of the Elements?) after a new ride and maybe a play area is added in Epcot. And then add an IP that fits that theme for epcot.

That could definitely work.

tcool123

Okay the suggestion I made got a lot of “love reacts” but not a discussion yet soooooo,.....whatcha thinking, team?!

That would literally allow us to use basically all of our big ideas. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Maybe that means you'll just face the reality of it, and let space win ;)

We missed you
You’ll always be one of us 💜
Awhhhhh y'all filling me with the warm feels

We absolutely should be spying and if another team is settled on Weather as a major focus I think that should veto that theme from our project lol

No we're not, I pinky promise!

Okay with that I'm unwatching this thread again gotta keep that hotline for Space ;)

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member

I was picturing elements as a "hard science" pavilion. But I do like the idea of changing focus.

Start with Geology (Mysteries of the Earth?) in EPCOT and have it evolve into Elements (Mysteries of the Elements?) after a new ride and maybe a play area is added in Epcot. And then add an IP that fits that theme for epcot.

That could definitely work.
I think this is our best play and I agree with all points!

Orange Cat

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
One other note as our resident EPCOT historian lol. Each FW pavilion ties in the human element pretty strongly. Basically, how people relate to or interact with the topic. (And in some cases, human interaction is the actual topic itself).

So perhaps an exhibit on earthquake safety would be a good thing to include. We could also discuss the new systems being implemented to help predict geologic activity. Can definitely go into rocks and minerals and all the ways we use those daily. Lots to explore beyond the surface.

.....Beyond the Surface????

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom