Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
AND SHE BROUGHT SNACKS!!!!
jimmy fallon happy dance GIF

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Current point tally, based on votes made today. (Because a few of us had listed our choices multiple times).

Geology...10
Weather...9
Elements...5
Emotions/Dreams/Mind...4
Games...2
Definitely enjoying snack time, but did we figure out what pavilion we're going with? Or are we waiting on anyone else?
Pi could you list your three choices again? I’m tabulating based on today’s discussion.

pix

@pix I know you said your main interest was anything involving fire or water. Geology/inner earth, weather/climate, elements in general, and a water focused attraction would all incorporate those ideas in some capacity. Do you wanna rank some choices??
Elements
Weather
Geology

I love the idea of geology but it feels too narrow to grab interest. I know there is a bit of don't judge a book by its cover but also I feel like geology would make guests think to much of school.

D Hulk

Since it looks like the finalist debate is between Geology and Weather, it’s worth pointing out that I’m not above spying on other teams.

Team Space has already settled on Weather/Sky.

(They’ve actually been tagging me to be sure they don’t accidentally duplicate anything from DisneySky. So they sort of told me.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom