TEA/AECOM 2013 Report

jt04

Because he can't... When ever he has tried, he has lost... And wind up tossing nonsense into the conversation about people being drunk on Butterbeer, simply because he cannot counter with anything...

Please Stitch. If the bitter clingers of WDW circa 1970's were so sure of what they say, they would not constantly be changing their avatars.

jt04

Then maybe you shouldn't just imply you could easily debate us if you have no intention to. That's all I'm saying. No one's forcing you to contribute, but you have a habit of baiting people on this forum and it's rather annoying.

Because it is pointless to argue or have a discussion when many have made up their minds and never acknowledge being wrong. See DTD and Pandora as just two examples.

Nobody trolls more than the traditional malcontents here who are never pleased with anything.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Please Stitch. If the bitter clingers of WDW circa 1970's were so sure of what they say, they would not constantly be changing their avatars.
Oh, the irony....
Because it is pointless to argue or have a discussion when many have made up their minds and never acknowledge being wrong. See DTD and Pandora as just two examples.

Nobody trolls more than the traditional malcontents here who are never pleased with anything.
Yes, it's only one side of the coin whose minds are made up....

And at least the majority of those malcontents have visited WDW within the last decade.

jt04

Oh, the irony....

Yes, it's only one side of the coin whose minds are made up....

And at least the majority of those malcontents have visited WDW within the last decade.

This is tired too but I guess that is all your side has left. Tired broken meaningless talking points. You must be so proud of yourselves.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
This is tired too but I guess that is all your side has left. Tired broken meaningless talking points. You must be so proud of yourselves.
None of which you've disputed. But I'm sure Pandora will be the impetus for your next trip. Or was that Disney Springs? Or the completion if the Fantasyland expansion? Or....

jt04

None of which you've disputed. But I'm sure Pandora will be the impetus for your next trip. Or was that Disney Springs? Or the completion if the Fantasyland expansion? Or....

Something major at all 4 parks. That has always been my standard. I don't suggest it for everyone but it works for me.

jt04

See this is trolling. I have posted countless times that HW being canceled was not the final word. That Pandora was happening no matter what our so called insiders said. That expansion was happening at MK when that was disputed by those who claimed otherwise. That infrastructure issues had to be addressed before major attractions could be added. Sorry you have memory problems.

WDWDad13

Then maybe you shouldn't just imply you could easily debate us if you have no intention to. That's all I'm saying. No one's forcing you to contribute, but you have a habit of baiting people on this forum and it's rather annoying.

Then you don't have to reply either :)

See how it works both ways

WDWDad13

Because he can't... When ever he has tried, he has lost... And wind up tossing nonsense into the conversation about people being drunk on Butterbeer, simply because he cannot counter with anything...

Good grief people this is not a game - look....I'm at Disney World right now having fun and enjoying myself...something you all should try sometime instead of trying to look for all the bad

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
See this is trolling. I have posted countless times the HW being canceled was not the final word. That Pandora was happening no matter what our so called insiders said. That expansion was happening at MK when that was disputed by those who claim otherwise. That infrastructure issues had to be addressed before major attractions could be added. Sorry you have memory problems.
No, Jt, as usual, throughout your posting you've enjoyed a delusion of grandeur perpetuated by changing the facts ever so slightly of what was said. No one said HW being canceled would be the end of changes at DtD, or that Pandora was killed off, or even that expansion at MK wasn't happening (although you conveniently forget that you have always insisted the NFE was in reaction to LegoLand, even though everyone up to and including Steve has told you otherwise). But, no matter how many times you try to move the goalposts, the fact you want to prattle on about the magnificence of WDW even though you haven't seen it for yourself in nearly a decade more than impacts your credibility.

Disneyhead'71

This is pretty hilarious considering you are one of the most closed minded arrogant posters here.

But you're right. Hyperion Wharf is open. And Pandora was always planned as an 8 year project for one ride.

WDWDad13

me too
headed to DHS in a few;)

Awesome! I was there last night. I'm just leaving MK right now...dragon didn't breathe the fire today in the parade for some reason. Going back to OKW to freshen up a little then then heading to DTD. It's a hot week huh? Have fun!

jt04

No, Jt, as usual, throughout your posting you've enjoyed a delusion of grandeur perpetuated by changing the facts ever so slightly of what was said. No one said HW being canceled would be the end of changes at DtD, or that Pandora was killed off, or even that expansion at MK wasn't happening (although you conveniently forget that you have always insisted the NFE was in reaction to LegoLand, even though everyone up to and including Steve has told you otherwise). But, no matter how many times you try to move the goalposts, the fact you want to prattle on about the magnificence of WDW even though you haven't seen it for yourself in nearly a decade more than impacts your credibility.

Again you are wrong. I am nearing 15000 post, every single one can't be right. I still say that if Legoland was not greenlit, you likely would have seen investment elsewhere. Even Steve does not have access to that sort of inside baseball.

People did claim DTD was dead after HW was shelved and suggested PI be reopened. And they also claimed Pandora was not happening. Some with qualifiers, some not.

The fact is that there are cranes all over WDW and more to come as I always said it would happen. Period. End of conversation.

jt04

This is pretty hilarious considering you are one of the most closed minded arrogant posters here.

But you're right. Hyperion Wharf is open. And Pandora was always planned as an 8 year project for one ride.

I am only closed minded to propaganda, spin and outright falsehoods. It is a habit of mine.

Thanks for playing but this particular conversation with you has also reached a conclusion. Happy to discuss developments at DAK or DTD or MK in those threads.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Again you are wrong. I am nearing 15000 post, every single one can't be right. I still say that if Legoland was not greenlit, you likely would have seen investment elsewhere. Even Steve does not have access to that sort of inside baseball.

People did claim DTD was dead after HW was shelved and suggested PI be reopened. And they also claimed Pandora was not happening. Some with qualifiers, some not.

The fact is that there are cranes all over WDW and more to come as I always said it would happen. Period. End of conversation.
Links? I'm only asking because you'll never provide them. And even if you do find one random line to support your prattle, it still doesn't support your belief there's a mass conspiracy against your vaunted beliefs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom