Tangled restrooms opening date

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I will. Got their names, addresses and phone numbers? I don't.
The primary mission of any publicly traded company is to make a return to the shareholders. I'll betcha that the vast majority of Disney shareholders are very pleased with Disney's longterm performance in that regard. How many times has Disney's stock split since DisneyLand opened? What is Disney stock trading for? $57.39 yesterday, a $1.07 increase.
Bank of America went DOWN about the same amount yesterday. Which stock would you rather hold?

The stock market isn't focused on long term performance, only short term gains. It's the nature of the beast. Disney stock has done incredibly well under Iger, but strong current stock performance is not necessarily an indicator of future success. A simple example, 10 years ago (March 2003) Dell's stock was on the rise (due to strong PC sales) and was priced just under $30 per share. Apple was nearing bankruptcy and the stock slid all the way to under $7 per share. Flash forward 10 years and Mike Dell is looking to bring his company private as the stock languishes (under $10 before the buyout bid) and Apple runs the world at well over $400 per share (peaked above $600) In March of 2003 if you asked someone which stock would they rather hold most would have said Dell hands down. Who was right? Man, I wish I bought a crap load of those $7 Apple shares back then. I pay more than that for a beer now at a ball game.

Genie of the Lamp

What is the large frying pan (thats attached to some gold and red thing above the men's restroom (a bell?) Also, I really like the apples in the pavement, the Maximus horseshoe, and the little search game for the green gecko (what is its name?).

I assume it's some light fixture but I'm not sure so maybe someone else could answer your question. Was it shown at 4:32? The green cameleon is Pascal (sidekick in the movie "Tangled"). Suprised all the apples haven't disappeared since Maximus loves his apples.

WDW1974

You know, I was just going to comment on having some misplaced video here and it looks like the posted video has been taken down.

That was fast. But I am glad to see it. Anyone who is constantly bashing this site and its members certainly doesn't need their Disney Lifestyle business numbers pumped up by being pimped here. I know Genie probably didn't realize the circumstances.

Genie of the Lamp

You know, I was just going to comment on having some misplaced video here and it looks like the posted video has been taken down.

That was fast. But I am glad to see it. Anyone who is constantly bashing this site and its members certainly doesn't need their Disney Lifestyle business numbers pumped up by being pimped here. I know Genie probably didn't realize the circumstances.

Yeah I didn't know the circumstances. My bad @wdwmagic and Spirit. I'll keep comments like that to myself now. It's like what Thumper's father said "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". I'll move on to other threads now. So Spirit, when can we see work being done on the PPF queue expansion?

WDW1974

WE are at work and bored.
The kind of bored where the mind turns to darkness and evil. Like discussing bathrooms...

I am sure you can use your mind for better things ... I'd call you, but I'm going out to attempt to enjoy what's left of this 'short' weekend.

Ignohippo

The kids love the new Dumbo, BTW. It's all in your point of view. For that matter they always ride the carousel and Goofini always gets a ride or two. The new E-ticket in FLE well the kids didn't think much of that. TSI is another place high on the kids list of things to do, you do realize MK is a family park??? Might want to talk to some kids on what they like not the adults.

I'm not sure what you're speaking to. My reply was simply that they could build a fountain in the dead area in front of (what is now) the Village Haus if they ever wanted to move the IASW queue there. I didn't say anything at all derogatory about Dumbo. The other person had said there wasn't room there for a fountain.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
So, I've never seen Tangled, but these look amazingly detailed, and it's a great step for WDW. Just have to put a ride behind that facade. Oh yeah, and a nice night time video;

Thank you for that. The Wishes music was just the cherry on top.
Just a reminder - Disney did NOT make a big deal out of these washrooms opening. WE DID. They learned their lesson (it would seem) with the Fantasmic! bench fiasco.
I don't see this as a "hollow beauty". It is a beautifully designed/decorated area, providing a much needed walkway, stroller parking and bathroom facilities. Disney is not calling it anything more than that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom