Tangled Meet and Greet Rumor

Tigger1988

Liking that page.

Everyone who writes letters to Guest Relations, put a link to that petition. A good way to show that people ARE going to notice this change and aren't happy about it.

JWG

Liking that page.

Everyone who writes letters to Guest Relations, put a link to that petition. A good way to show that people ARE going to notice this change and aren't happy about it.

Ooo... I already sent a note to Guest Relations... oh well I did at least send the note. Looking forward to my generic we're improving the parks e-mail.

InLikeFlynn

I'd be interested to see the replies people get from Guest Relations. Seems to me this move makes sense to Disney whether we like it or not. They save money, and no one is going to cancel a trip over this.

Don't be so sure of that. We took a trip there because of him, one that we probably wouldn't have taken till October (but we went this past May). When we went we went ahead and got APs so we could still go again in Oct. But I can tell you the Tangled meet was the driving force as to why we took the trip.

gnuts0306

To Whom it May Concern,

You will have a TON of disappointed people if you choose to remove Flynn Ryder from the parks. He was the one person/place/thing we could think of that we REALLY wanted to see this year. Tangled was one of our favorite recent movies, and it was because of the charm of FLYNN RYDER. I have to say that I am very unhappy with the decision to take Flynn away, and I know my 6 yr old daughter (who would much rather see a prince than a princess) will be extremely disappointed. Please reconsider taking Flynn out of the character lineup. Hes a great asset and needs to stay put!

SAVE FLYNN RYDER 2011

That is the letter i sent to guest relations....not too forceful lol but i will let u guys know what i get back!

drew81

I can understand the point about how long the guests are waiting to see Rapunzel and Flynn. 1-3 hours is a long wait to meet 2 characters. They could keep Flynn and make other changes to make a shorter wait.

WDWgal

"Greetings from the Walt Disney World Resort!

Thank you for writing to us. We sincerely appreciate your loyalty to Disney and value the time you took to share your thoughts.

I personally assure you that your message has been received. Depending on the nature of your request and the amount of research required, our response time may vary; however, a member of my Guest Services Team will contact you within ten days.

If you are visiting the Walt Disney World Resort within the next two weeks and need immediate assistance, please call us at (407) 560-2544, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm (EST). We may also be reached Sunday and Saturday between the hours of 10:00am and 5:00pm (EST).

Again, thank you for your message. We look forward to assisting you soon.

Sincerely,

Debbie Bellavia
Director, Guest Services"

This is the automated response I received after sending a message about the removal of Flynn Rider. I'll post the actual response I get if anyone is interested. Also, I heard that not only Flynn Rider was being removed, but also Prince Naveen. Anyone else heard this?

JeffH

Little girls love the princes

There is nothing more special than when a Prince dotes on her, seeing them getting a little embarrassed and unable to speak...

RunnerEd

I just emailed about this and haven't gotten a response. I also emailed a couple of months ago about the poor show that is the Animal Kingdom (very polite yet very detailed on the issues that we experienced) and have yet to get a response, automated or otherwise, on that either.

mm52200

Hmm that's odd, when I sent an email about the Countdown to Fun parade I got a response pretty soon after and even when I mailed a letter complimenting the stepsisters they emailed me a response about that too.

Neverland

Talked to some characters today at MK and they said that Flynn is still set to go away in a few days. Naveen, however, will continue to meet, but only in the afternoon.

CJR

Geez, the MK is turning into a girls park. I miss the good days when there were M&G's for boys too. Then again, I grew up going to DL in CA where the characters roamed freely. I met Phil from Hercules, Aladdin, and all kinds of great characters. The best part is, I never had to wait in a line when I was a kid. WDW sure does love making people wait in lines. I just don't understand why WDW and DL are SO different in their entertainment offerings. DL's not nearly as girl exclusive as MK is. It's too bad we can't move DL's management to FL.

GoofyFan1

Geez, the MK is turning into a girls park. I miss the good days when there were M&G's for boys too. Then again, I grew up going to DL in CA where the characters roamed freely. I met Phil from Hercules, Aladdin, and all kinds of great characters. The best part is, I never had to wait in a line when I was a kid. WDW sure does love making people wait in lines. I just don't understand why WDW and DL are SO different in their entertainment offerings. DL's not nearly as girl exclusive as MK is. It's too bad we can't move DL's management to FL.

Seems all of Disney is going that way. I wasted weeks waiting for the new race runDisney was offering only to be told it was another womens' race. Even when we went to breakfast at the Crystal Palace, my wife and daughter were called princess everytime a cast member came to the table. All I got was the check.
Just looking for fairness here. The guys need to be included in the Disney experience as well and taking away a character like Flynn Rider is a step inn the opposite direction.
Before people start flaming me...yeah I know all the rides that are for guys. i still haven't seen one that is specifically boy oriented but anyway... I've sent my letter and will join the facebook group.

polymissy

Flynn is so funny and charming! I hope we will get to see him elsewhere! We didn't get the chance to meet him yet, since the line was too long each time we tried.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom