Take a Guess As To Who Just Became a CastMember!

Woody13

Patrick, you will make a great CM! You know WDW like the back of your hand and you are always willing to share your knowledge and insights with others. I am sure the park visitors (and WDW) will really benefit from your employment there. Congratulations! :wave:

WDWKat26

Congrats fellow CM! It's great to see another Disney-Freak like myself become part of the "family". Congratulations and I hope to see you around at MK!

Gregory

Good for you!

I'll have to buy something from you when I go to WDW next time...

But, Dave is right... Be careful what you post :)

-Gregory

Figment1986

congrats.. Now you will need a new identity on these boards... (I know disney reads these.. like BGT actually read FTN's.. I seen their IP on the guest list at FTN......)

(and best of all.. you can upgrade here by using your pay check.. *not to self.. get job and upgrade...*)

(can i have the Employee discount???)

tigger248

ISTCrew20 said:
I went in for an interview in July...

I waited...

I waited...

I waited...

So this place called Walt Disney World calls me back yesterday, telling me that they would like me to come work for them. I was there today (November 2nd) filling out my papers...

AND

I AM NOW A WDW CASTMEMBER!!!

I am working outdoor food and beverage in the Magic Kingdom. I have Traditions classes this Saturday and I should find out more there. I'll keep you posted.

Congratulations! You're gonna love it. I know that my time spent working for the mouse in the MK was the greatest ever and I'll always treasure it.

So, here's to your wonderful new job!

Hopefully you'll be working some time next week and I'll see ya. I'll definitely buy something from you if I see you.

Kenan

Congrats bud. I knew you would make it. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do, even though I dont do foods, lol. And dont let anyone talk negatively towards you. Your work is valued on here for the people that can't be at WDW all the time. You make them happy when they see your updates. Keep up the good work, and being in the parks a whole lot more now, youll get to see a whole lot more going on. Just keep your regular updates going and you will be A-OK, no matter what ANYONE says.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom