Streets of America Development Watch (no longer DEMO)

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Thursday, June 15. A couple of views of the new paint job on the remaining buildings in the Streets of America. The building on the right used to be a pink brick color, now it's yellow. Brighter colors on the other two buildings on the left.

IMG_9726.JPG

IMG_9729.JPG

Ryan H. Serowinski

Photo update as of Thursday, June 15. A couple of views of the new paint job on the remaining buildings in the Streets of America. The building on the right used to be a pink brick color, now it's yellow. Brighter colors on the other two buildings on the left.

View attachment 210295

View attachment 210296
I'm going to have five guesses, if one of you knows it right, they get a follow(if they did, i'll thank them):
1. Club 33
2. Muppet expansion
3. Shops/Restaurant
4. New Character Meet
5. IDK(yet)

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
None of the above, just themeing for the transition from the rest of the park to Star Wars Land.
That is crazy. If they are going to keep the Muppets they should theme that area too. Keyword there though is should. Maybe they have something better coming up.

WDWdream97

I'm sorry that I have been out of the loop, but they are no longer removing all of Streets of America, but in fact adding stuff to it?

Herbie

I like the fact they're painting it, but the buildings aren't very reminisicent of Hollywood. Just New York-esque with odd colors. They could've easily kept or updated the archway wall bordering the side of MV3D and added a bit of Muppet scenery along the street, instead of completely closing off the courtyard with the new wall they're planning. If SoA was considered useless as it was, imagine even less connected space. Just a colorful, empty facade street with no theming and no immediate entry to the Muppets.

PizzaPlanet

View attachment 210295

View attachment 210296
Hopefully they still have detail to add to the yellow facade, it looks kind of plain.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom