Streets of America Development Watch (no longer DEMO)

TWSITT

I believe DHS is 135 acres / SWL 12 acres = 11.25.

What's crazy is the MK is 105 acres and they can fit all of those attractions in there.

Wow that is crazy, It doesn't look that big at all.

Doesn't seem like they are using the space wisely. They should have left Pixar Place the way it is and just add a Monsters ride, Incredibles ride, Ratatouille, etc near the existing Toy Story Midway Mania. That would've made more sense to me. Toy Story Land just takes up too much space and adds only 2 new rides. I understand their new idea is to create more immersed worlds and I like that idea for SWL. However, as a HUGE Toy Story fan, I find the current TSL plans lackluster.

HauntedMansionFLA

Wow that is crazy, It doesn't look that big at all.

Doesn't seem like they are using the space wisely. They should have left Pixar Place the way it is and just add a Monsters ride, Incredibles ride, Ratatouille, etc near the existing Toy Story Midway Mania. That would've made more sense to me. Toy Story Land just takes up too much space and adds only 2 new rides. I understand their new idea is to create more immersed worlds and I like that idea for SWL. However, as a HUGE Toy Story fan, I find the current TSL plans lackluster.
Totally agree with you. A big missed opportunity for Disney to get it right.

HauntedMansionFLA

I believe they are going to become a part of an expanded Muppets Courtyard.
I believe they are going to become a part of an expanded Muppets Courtyard.
That's some nice, surprising news :) Hopefully Disney will plus this area. It would be a nice to have an area that might appeal to younger children that helps families make everyone happy during their visit. Star Wars Land for the young to teenage family members and Muppets for the toddler to young family members within a pretty close area. Toy Story Land around the corner - things starting to look alittle better. Throw in the Mickey Mouse Ride. Who knows what's going to happen to Indiana Jones Stunt Show / Star Tours / Little Mermaid / BatB show? Hopefully no one touches ToT :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom