Streets of America Development Watch (no longer DEMO)

Pam Hates Penguins

yOOgQXfzXVFFEI5x8b3C_BQB8PIZYdfXhmuJRGmcWbA.jpg

I thought Disney Infinity was done. ;)

danlb_2000

Premium Member
My friend sent it to me he doesn't have an account on here so he's feeding me. Right behind tour bridge 2 by the TSL construction facing that way I guess.

Ah, ok, that's what I was thinking, but it's not part of streets of America so I wasn't sure.

WhatJaneSays

I got forwarded a flyer about the main (Studio Drive/Osceola Parkway) entrance of DHS being closed in the overnight hours until the end of August due to construction. I'm taking a guess that it's related to the SoA and LMA demo.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I got forwarded a flyer about the main (Studio Drive/Osceola Parkway) entrance of DHS being closed in the overnight hours until the end of August due to construction. I'm taking a guess that it's related to the SoA and LMA demo.

No, more likely related to the reconfiguration that is going on at that entrance. There is a new ramp being built from Osceola, and a new construction entrance road being put in.

DHSCM

Posting backstage photos is one way to get fired!
I am aware of that but like I said my buddy sent me these this wasn't my doing but I guess I will be more cautious in the future for everyone's sake. I haven't worked for the company in two years.

J. D.

The building facades of SOA that wrapped around the Muppet building are down. So pretty much everything on the Muppet side of San Fran and most of the Muppet side of New York are gone. The bit of New York across from the old Pizza Planet restrooms still remains and the shell of the facade behind Youse Guys is still there for now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom