Streets of America Development Watch (no longer DEMO)

elchippo

Original Poster
Makes me wonder if eventually this transitional area with building facades left, sidewalks and green area is being left like this to not only keep costs down but to also eventually turn it into an area that could be turned into a Christmas courtyard. Large tree in the grassy area, lots of ornaments and they have a tribute to the Osbourne lights in the future
Or character meets that fit the atmosphere and make sense for the area.

Next Big Thing

I guess Comcast is getting ready to add another popular IP to their list. Star Trek, Lord of the Rings.....???? And they have another plot of land to build on. Things will get interesting. Thanks for information.
There's also rumblings that Dragon Challenge is on the way out for more Potter. There's roughly 8 acres that the coaster takes up, which they could do a lot with.

Next Big Thing

This is all fairly new news and still formulating. I shouldn't post any more about it yet.

But interesting times are coming. Again.
I have to think Fantastic Beasts may get a land if the films are popular (in gate 3).

And of course if the rumors of ET leaving end up being true i'll have major mixed emotions. I just wish they would fix up the ride and give it the refurb it deserves.

Mike S

Theres also the possibility Comcast will trump Potterland.
Partly. Perhaps.
tumblr_lhh9mu1v6W1qafrh6.gif

Any scraps from Martin are welcome by me anywhere he wishes to drop them. I'll just follow the trail.
^ This.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom