Streets of America Development Watch (no longer DEMO)

Jones14

From today, facing away from Toy Story Mania.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 338

Goofyernmost

Anybody besides me wonder how long and how many people it took to just build all the walls that are up in WDW right now. That's probably what takes them so long to get started, with the volume of changes that they are making in all the parks.

Ismael Flores

@marni1971 has already said that the Star Wars land will not be connected to Star Tours
true it might not be connected and I understand why. Muppets it's right in the middle of both but with the streets of America removed and they are so close to both star tours and what will be the new Star Wars it wouldn't be to difficult to make a transition that will not make it feel to disjointed from the land

HauntedMansionFLA

Are there plans to make the park compelling for the Christmas season (i.e. decorations) in the absence of the Osborne Lights? Or are they taking their Santa hat out of the ring entirely?
I've said it many times already (not a insider here). I believe Disney will be full steam ahead with promoting Star Wars: Rogue One which comes out Mid-December. They could always surprise us but if I was a betting man, I'd bet on Star Wars being the centerpiece of the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom