Streets of America Development Watch (no longer DEMO)

HauntedMansionFLA

The Star Wars overkill is already bad enough now, so whatever they could possibly do more of in December is hard to think about...I hope :p
That's the one thing I was worried when Disney bought LucasFilm. That Disney would drive Star Wars into the ground. George would always have the movie be about three years apart. I'm okay with a lot of Star Wars as long as the quality level is there.
I stopped watching the Marvel movies awhile back. Too much.

Mike S

That's the one thing I was worried when Disney bought LucasFilm. That Disney would drive Star Wars into the ground. George would always have the movie be about three years apart. I'm okay with a lot of Star Wars as long as the quality level is there.
I stopped watching the Marvel movies awhile back. Too much.
Like the clip/fashion show that they put in front of the Chinese Theater? :hungover:

HauntedMansionFLA

Like the clip/fashion show that they put in front of the Chinese Theater? :hungover:
I haven't seen it and will probably skip it on our trip in December. DHS will be our Wednesday park in the morning into the afternoon. ToT, RNRC, ST and TSMM will be our rides to hit. Never been to the Little Mermaid and Muppets to round out the shows. Plus, try to get a look at whatever is going on with SW and TSL. Fireworks is no biggie for me and it looks like it would be hard to get a good position to watch it.

J. D.

Backlot Tour entrance is no more.
20160912_154706.jpg

PorterRedkey

I haven't seen it and will probably skip it on our trip in December. DHS will be our Wednesday park in the morning into the afternoon. ToT, RNRC, ST and TSMM will be our rides to hit. Never been to the Little Mermaid and Muppets to round out the shows. Plus, try to get a look at whatever is going on with SW and TSL. Fireworks is no biggie for me and it looks like it would be hard to get a good position to watch it.
Don't forget GMR. It might not be there the next time you visit.

Goofyernmost

Maybe if we all go down to DHS and put a pile of rocks and a rope fence around the tree Disney will reconsider tearing it down. ;)
Good idea... if they can't get close to it, they can't very well cut it down can they. All kidding aside though, a tree that size will have many uses in shielding the views from World Drive, do it will probably be just moving to another neighborhood.

HauntedMansionFLA

4h4 hours ago
bioreconstruct ‏@bioreconstruct
Looking down Pixar Place where now demolished buildings once stood at DHS.

4h4 hours ago
Seems like the tour bridge will be retained as a portal into the scale of Toy Story Land.

4h4 hours ago
The current end of Pixar Place. Former backstage tour entrance now demolished.

Goofyernmost

I guess the tree's days are numbered. :(
If it can be incorporated in the scene it will stay, if not a mature tree like that would more then likely just be moved to a new location. I have heard a lot of comments on tree removals, but, I have never heard a first hand account of the sound of chain saws cutting a healthy tree down and selling it off for firewood. Disney needs tree all the time, for general theming or to replace dead or damaged trees. It is a major resource for them, it would be like throwing away cash.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom