Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

Ewizaboof

I was being sarcastic. I abhor the Little Mermaid's ride, but the line is good. SDMT is far too short, and Little Mermaid is nothing but a small book report dark ride.

Forbidden Journey is my favorite ride in Orlando lol.

I guess I should have done;) on my last post... I'll edit it in.

Im glad I read this before I wrote an essay on why your opinion was bad.

(FJ is the best and every time someone accuses me of being bias to Disney rides ((Usually because Im trashing the King Kong ride lol)) I tell them why FJ is the best dark ride in existence right now)

rioriz

Im glad I read this before I wrote an essay on why your opinion was bad.

(FJ is the best and every time someone accuses me of being bias to Disney rides ((Usually because Im trashing the King Kong ride lol)) I tell them why FJ is the best dark ride in existence right now)

I love FJ, however I always leave Spiderman a little more content...Rideability Spiderman still get the nod for me as best ride in Orlando then FJ, then Tower

Ewizaboof

I love FJ, however I always leave Spiderman a little more content...Rideability Spiderman still get the nod for me as best ride in Orlando then FJ, then Tower

I'm curious why you find SM better when FJ is essentially an upgraded form of it with infinitely more practical efects and AAs?

jt04

I'm so glad it's a new year and you didn't change :D

I have a quick question I know you can answer that is actually on topic. I remember MSUSA having rope drops because MSUSA opened early. Tomorrowland was always the busiest rope drop. Did they quit doing this when EMHs were added?

PS- For those critical of this move, try getting there very early. Well worth it.

FerretAfros

In that case Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey to use the full name. Also trumps the Dwarf Coaster in name length, words and syllables if that's important.

As well as everything else.
If we really want to get into a name-length contest, then I don't think any attraction could ever surpass "The Walt Disney Story Featuring Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln: The Journey to Gettysburg". Between the massive name and the binaural haircut experience, you really have to wonder what they were thinking with that iteration of the show

Luckily, the current show has a much more manageable and catchy title: The Disneyland Story Presenting Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln

:rolleyes:

rioriz

I'm curious why you find SM better when FJ is essentially an upgraded form of it with infinitely more practical efects and AAs?
Honestly FJ makes me sick at times and it is a labor of love to get on. However, with the updated film Spiderman feels more intimate in its setting and i am hardly made aware that there are other vehicles riding along the same track. there are times in FJ depending on the seat you can see other Kukas on the track. I have been with 3 newbies and all three thought FJ was great but wanted to ride Spiderman multiple times

Last edited:

Ewizaboof

Honestly FJ makes me sick at times and it is a labor of love to get on. However, with the updated film Spiderman feels more intimate in its setting and i am hardly made aware that there are other vehicles riding along the same track. there are times in FJ depending on the seat you can see other Kukas on the track. I have been with 3 newbies and all three thought FJ was great but wanted to ride Spiderman multiple times

I love seeing the other Kukas but Im the type of person who complained because "If we had been a couple cars back we could have been stuck in fully fuctional dinosaur with the lights on."

I also rode FJ in its first month, before the Kuka's were repostioned since they were too close to the set pieces, and you couldnt see ANYTHING except what was in front of you. 100/10 I love this ride vehicle.

Not bashing on SM cause I love it as well! I was just curious.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom