Stitch walls down

mhcueball2

Original Poster
I didn't see other posts about it, so these could be the first pics of the new Stitch area with the walls down. This of course comes on a night that I didn't bring my camera...but here are some bad cellphone shots. The TV had some cool rotating pics on it. I liked one that said something like "Brought to you by the Tomorrowland Electric and Power Company" with an old school logo.

stitch_open_1.jpg

stitch_open_2.jpg

stitch_open_3.jpg

stitch_open_4.jpg

JonnyK

Not Bad at all, Still dont like it being setup there.

The Screen looks like a giant psp. - im sure others will think the same as well.

The Design/Setup looks a bit plain.

Biff215

What's going to keep everybody off that stage in between shows? It looks like it could become a playground pretty quick given how low it appears.

Overall I think it fits pretty well with the theming in Tomorrowland. Whether or not the show will be any good is yet to be seen. If it helps pull some people from the lines at the limited TL attractions that are left then I'm all for it.

DTM93

I think it looks okay.

But god could they just not switch off the screen in between shows, the adverts in my opinion some of them look ridicoulous. Especially the Are you lonely one. :fork:

Mr.EPCOT

And why, if this was so necessary, couldn't they have put this in the Galaxy Palace Theater? Take the seats out, put the screen in, throw up some signage, and BAM! not as much wasted money.

Jasonflz

And why, if this was so necessary, couldn't they have put this in the Galaxy Palace Theater? Take the seats out, put the screen in, throw up some signage, and BAM! not as much wasted money.

It's going to be used a an area where they store supplies for SM. Hopefully this theater is moved to that spot when the refurb ends. I am at least glad that the Imagineers are tying this in to the New Tomorrowland storyline.

Cmdr_Crimson

It looks okay..Although I do like the Ad's there doing on the screen..I do hope they can add some more ads to be used like this on the TTA..

shaelyn

i like the theming. not excited for the show itself in the slightest, but it looks good and the ads are a nice touch. if it's gotta be there...

beyondyou

ugh. it looks even worse with the walls down.

i've been watching them build this from the get go and the whole time i always though it looks like they just plopped it down real fast to cover up for the fact that two of TL's major attractions arent due to be back up until November 21st

should have stored some of that money towards a CoP renovation after Sm and TTA

dsnyfreak

That's craptacular. That money couldn't have been spent elsewhere?? Seriously??
AMEN!!!!!! BOY IS THAT GOING TO LOOK TACKY WHEN THERES NOT A SHOW. WHY DIDNT THEY PUT IT WHERE THE OLD STAGE WAS ALREADY LOCATED?:shrug::veryconfu WOULDN'T THAT AT LEAST SAVED SOME MONEY........ AND OUR VIEW OF SM FROM AFAR?:mad:

dsnyfreak

I didn't see other posts about it, so these could be the first pics of the new Stitch area with the walls down. This of course comes on a night that I didn't bring my camera...but here are some bad cellphone shots. The TV had some cool rotating pics on it. I liked one that said something like "Brought to you by the Tomorrowland Electric and Power Company" with an old school logo.

stitch_open_1.jpg

wow!!!:eek::eek::eek:no people!?!?!?!!!! looks soooo...........empty.
stitch_open_2.jpg

stitch_open_3.jpg

stitch_open_4.jpg
wow how boring !!

goodtimes5286

2x, disney really knows how to make TERRIBLE MK decisions and spend WAY too much doing it. GPT would have given them somewhere to do the 'twas the night before christmas' i watch every year, and also it wouldn't have ruined the ambiance of TL when this crappy excuse for an addition epic fails.

I hope to god, whoever greenlit this over the other things (like referbs) they need to do, gets the axe....

.....what a joke

Glasgow

Ugh. Hope it looks better in person. Why was the old galaxy theater not used again?? I can understand using this relatively empty space for this new theater but would've hoped for, maybe, a meet 'n greet or playground or something usable.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I don't know what you all are talking about!
If there's one thing we need more of in the parks, it's Stitch!
Forget all your refurbishments and making the last scene in Carousel of Progress not a freaking joke, all we need to do is put Stitch EVERWHERE!!!
:dazzle:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom