Stitch walls down

TheDisneyMagic

The show must be really short, because how many people are gonna stand in the hot sun to see this if its long?

I don't know if that is going to be too much of an issue, remember people stand down Main Street USA to watch shows on the Castle forecourt.

jt04 said:
And I have a feeling it will still be around. Perhaps in a more appropriate location than TL. Don't they have a large theater (or two) on Main Street. That is where I'd like to see it go. Or the castle stage.

I would be perfectly ok with the demolition if the show was to be moved somewhere else, although I don't see it working in front of the castle because of the large background sets that are used in the production. Plus there is another stage show shown on the castle forecort during the parties.

Castle Cake Apologist

Ah...just the person I've been looking for!
Please expound on the following topic: Space Mountain.

:cool:

Haha, what would you like to know? We're kept pretty in the dark so far about things regarding the rehab... and either way, I work Stitch Complex, so Im not totally exposed to Space Mountain information anyways... I can confirm some or all track replacement (mainly out of safety need) and asbestos removal. Other than that, I got nothin'. :shrug:

TTA does fall within my complex, but any information I have regarding that rehab... I really can't share, sorry. If all goes to plan, though, you guys will be pretty satisfied.

Is this officially from Disney? Seems like fan fiction to me especially all the X-S tech stuff.

That was all official, based on immersive story training and piecesof the story that are readily availible to anybody with the time and patience to canvas the entire land forall of the clues that glue the extensive backstory together.

And if I told you everything, that would ruin the fun. Do some Tomorrowland exploring, there are SO MANY little hidden gems in the land.

I honestly believe that Tomorrowland has the most fully fleshed out story of any land in the Magic Kingdom... I would put it on par with the extensive backstories of Anandapur and Harambe...

startraveler

any chance that the TTA will become accessible to those of us using wheelchairs? Haven't ridden it since I was small enough to be carried up there. Missing it. Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom